six

WARNING: cursing

Remy and Roman

Deceit was right, once Remy decided he was going to go to sleep he almost instantly fell asleep, it was faster then Virgil going to sleep after five days with no sleep.

Roman still had no idea who kidnapped him, locked him in here, and hasn't said a word to him, but he really didn't like it.

He was supposed to be the one who saves the damsel in distress, he wasn't supposed to be the damsel.

But now he wa- what was that sound?

The doorish thing opened.

A girl, wearing a black floor length cloak like dress, walked in, the door quickly closed behind her.

"Oh, he's asleep, I guess that's okay." She said quietly, almost as if she was subconsciously quiet.

"Roman, I know you don't understand this, but if i explain anything I can't let you leave." she says.

"Well could you explain who you are at the very least?" He asks.

"I guess that could go without consequences." she says almost silently.

"Okay, ask me all the questions you want." she invites roman.

"Well, what's your name?" Roman asks firstly.

"My name is Subconscious, My actual name is Sophia." She says.

"hm sophia subconscious, okay, what do you do? Roman asks.

"I am the embodiment of every little thing thomas does that he doesn't know, like messing with a pencil or locking the door when he has to go back out it." She explains.

"oh. um oh! Why are you a girl?" Roman asks.

"Simple, A Females subconscious is a Male, A Males subconscious is a Female, and a Nonbinary's is a Nonbinary." She explains as if it makes complete sense.

"o-kay, who was the 'he' in your note? i read it before you, well, kidnapped me." he asks.

"I am sorry about that but it was the only way to get him here, as for who 'he' is it is your friend Remy, it was time for him to come home, he was doing things wrong and letting feelings get in the way of his job." She explains simply.

"What do you mean?"

"He wasn't sent to mingle and have a good time, he was sent into the mindspace to fix Thomas' sleeping problem, and he got attached to you all." she explains.

"what..?" Roman asks.

"He doesn't want to leave i've been pestering him for months on end about thi-"

It was at this moment that Remy tackled the girl, and she disappeared.

"fuck, it was an illusion i wanted to destroy her with my own hands." Remy says.

AN: I've been procrastinating with this for three days whoops, anyways here this is it's kinda horrible so-