eleven

Remy and Deciet
The next day

When Remy awoke that morning he was in his own room, cuddled up next to deceit.

He was very confused as this wasn't where he remembered falling asleep at.

He wasn't sure what was happening.

Deceit then woke up, but haven't opened his eyes yet.

"Remy come back to sleep." he whined.

"We are in my room."

"What?" Deciet asks opening his eyes.

"We are in my room." he repeats.

Virgil and Roman

Virgil was cuddled into Romans chest, and Roman was holding Virgil tightly but still not too tight.

They were laying in Romans room on his plush bed.

The pair didn't wake up however.

no they weren't under a curse they just were sleeping too good to be awoken by the fangirls.

Patton and Logan

Patton was asleep in Logan's arms, Logan however was just simply reading a book. 

He wasn't confused by what happened for he knew.

And he didn't plan on sharing it.

Remus and Emile

It was as if time was turned back, things were fixed, feelings were erased, and everything that happened was taken away in a matter of seconds.

Once it was done the pair were extremely confused and had no idea what just happened.

They decided to wait until everyone was awake to speak about it.

Everyone

Once they were all together Emile gently brought up the topic.

Patton quickly spoke.

"Yeah apparently Thomas was having a boring week and imagined that situation, his Imagination center was being overworked and so we all got sucked into it, but it didn't really happen."

It took little convincing for the group to believe him.

They then went their separate ways.

Patton and Logan walked to the darkest hallway.

Patton and Logan

"Thank you for telling them that."

"It's no problem, but I will go all dad on you again if you think of doing that once more." patton says with a smile.

"Yes of course, Just don't reveal the truth to them, they can't understand it."

"Yes i will make sure patton doesn't tell them." Logan says simply.

"welp we better be going! cya later sophia!" Patton exclaims cheerfully.

Him and Logan leave.

AN: AND THATS THE END- I might make a second book- but incase you're confused- subconscious reversed all of the happenings because patton went dad mode on her. Anyways, I will tell y'all if i'm gonna make a second book but for right now it's undecided.