ten

Remus

Something was off, Patton was lying.

and Patton never lies.

but Deciet is missing so it can't be him.

if it isn't deceit and no one else that we know can shape shift like that,,, then it's- oh.

oh this is bad.

this is really bad.

Third POV (but still remus-)

Remus stops and grabs Emiles arm softly, he notices Emiles blush but he ignores it for right now.

"That isn't Patton." he says.

and that's all it took for Emile to follow him back to the living room.

"how do you know that wasn't Patton?" Emile asks.

"He was lying." Remus says simply.

"are you sure?"

"i'm sure, me and roman were the fourth people formed, and by then the sides were still all together in the same place, i don't remember that hallway." Remus explains.

"okay..?" Emile hasn't quite caught on yet.

"I think Patton is subconscious." Remus says.

Emile gasps.

"Well Patton isn't subconscious but like subconscious has disguised herself as him." Remus corrects.

"oh." Emile says, a bit disappointed, he loves mystery almost as much as cartoons.

———

The others

'Patton' walked into a room and turned around to Logan who was walking behind him.

He grabbed Logan's tie and pulled him forward forcefully and kissed him.

After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Wow Patton is a lucky guy." 'Patton' says.

'Patton' closes his eyes and then reopens them to reveal subconscious' eyes.

Soon the rest of 'him' changes into subconscious.

"I'm truely sorry, but you all were getting to close to finding them, now i have two rats to take care of." she disappears and the door behind them slams shut startling everyone in there.