nine

subconscious sighs.

"remy, you're a mess, so i'm changing my mind about one thing, you can still love him, and be with him, but in the idea. which is why." she snaps and deceit appears in the room, "i brought him here."

remy hardly reacted, he was to drunk on tiredness to react very much, so all he did was reach out and make grabby hands at deceit, much like a child would.

subconscious disappeared and deceit confusingly went over to remy, he sat on the bed and pulled remy close to him.

"are you okay?"

"who cares?"

"i do." deceit says running his hands through remys hair as a way to comfort him, he knew that the sleeping thing happens every once in a while but more so when remy is stressed.

remy pulled the blanket to just over their shoulders and cuddled into deceit.

maybe he'd be able to sleep tonight.

————

"Roman do you remember what it looked like or anything like that?" Logan asked.

Roman thought for a while before suddenly remembering something.

"Oh! i remember! we were close to deceits room when this hallway i never had seen before appeared! that's all i remember because then i got knocked out again."

Patton perks up.

"i know where that is!" he says quickly.

soon the group were on their way there.

"You see, being the first side formed really helps, this place wasn't hidden when thomas' mind was just a little baby." patton explained, he came to a stop in front of one of the walls.

he joyfully knocked on the wall and part of it disappeared.

"come on this way!" he says walking into the hallway.

To be continued.