Bonus part

Im scared cause Ive never written anything like this so-- be warned

WARNINGS: Steamy making out, Grinding, Biting, Hair pulling.

Remy and Deceit obviously

It was supposed to be an innocent kiss, but Remy couldn't resist Deceit's lips. And Deceit was helpless.

Deceit gently pushed Remy against the wall breaking the kiss for a second before stepping forward once more and kissing Remy again, Deceit lightly bit Remy's bottom lip knowing that his snake fangs could easily break skin. Remy let out a small sound and opened his mouth, Deceit's tongue immediately exploring the others mouth.

Remy's hands went up to Deceit's hair and his fingers tangled themselves into the soft locks. Deceit's hands started roaming around, he didn't go past the waist because he didn't know if that's what Remy wanted right now and he wasn't going to go that far without consent.

Deceit pulled from the kiss to breathe, once they mostly caught their breath they made eye contact and Deceit looked slightly down at Remy's neck.

"Yes." Remy said in a quiet voice before Deciet moved forward and started kissing Remy's neck. He sucked and nipped at a some of the neck before finding Remy's sweet spot, right under his jawline and in front to the bottom of his ear, Remy let out a sound that could make a grown man blush, and Deceit sucked more on that spot before moving away a small bit, panting, then saying "bite?" Remy blushes but nods slightly.

Deceit quickly went back to working at Remy's sweet spot before biting on the spot. Remy groaned before it turning into a soft moan, his hands pull at Deceits hair making him make a quiet noise, Deceit pulls away from Remy's neck to admire his work.

Remy pulled Deceit into another heated kiss, wrapping his arms around Deceit's neck and gripping his shirt. He suddenly jumps up a bit and wraps his legs around Deceits waist, Deceit quickly moving his hands to the bottom of Remy's thighs and involuntarily slamming Remy against the wall making Remy moan into the kiss.

Deceit takes a risky move and grinds onto Remy, making both him and Remy moan into the kiss and making Remy grip onto the shirt more before pulling from the kiss.

"Let's move this to the bed?" Remy suggests basically panting the words out.

Deceit nods and lets Remy get down before them both suddenly being in the living room of the mindspace.

HHH This probably sucks and stuff but I tried (420 words lmao)