CHAPTER 35- Um???

NEW POV!

SETH
What the hell is wrong with me.
   Okay, so this emo dude shows up to my school, right? He's just a new kid, nothing to worry about. WRONG. Lots to worry about. This fucker isn't human. He's actually the most dangerous thing on the planet. And he looks at you either like he's gonna murder you or eat you with syrup for breakfast. And I don't doubt either of them, because his species are fucking cannibals.
   So why can't I stop thinking about him?? I'm not gay. . . I have sex with girls and like it. I've never had any attraction to men before.
   I don't even know what happened the first time. I should not have gotten a boner for him. He just looked so helpless pinned under me. Like I could do whatever I wanted to him and he couldn't do anything about it. It had scared me a little; I mean, I just got hard because of the Choronus that I mauled when I was a wolf.
   When I shifted back the night I had attacked him was the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. I was in the middle of the woods, naked, and covered in blood that wasn't mine. It was in my mouth, down my thighs, everywhere. I didn't remember a single thing that I did as a wolf. But I recognized the smell of the blood all over me. 
   I almost couldn't take it. I knew what had happened to him was because of me. It was me. I couldn't bear to face him during school. I was half afraid that my wolf would come out again if I did see him.
   So what do I do? I have him meet me alone.
   And what do I do then?? I guess I have a make-out session with him when I know damn well he had just broken up with his boyfriend, cuz that's what I did!
   I'm not really disturbed by the fact that he was obviously into it; I mean, pretty much the whole school knows he's gay by now. Even if he hasn't told everyone himself, they know. What I was disturbed about was A) that I'd initiated a make-out session between us and B) that I had enjoyed it.
   I have no idea what I'm gonna do now. With him, cuz I know he will be wondering what the hell is going on between us, and when the rest of the school finds out.