A Brbroken Heart Is All That's Left - Part 2

Request by 13a23z3343

Kai's P.O.V

I haven't saw Y/n since ahe came to my house couple of weeks ago, I wanted to find her and listening to her and maybe give her second chance because I still love her but I couldn't find her I was looking everywhere I asked her friends if they saw her and they didn't even know that she was back, than one night I remember the old cottage that we always used to go, she loved that place.

When I got inside I saw clothes, her clothes, I looked a little around when
envelope catched me eye, I took it in my hand and on the back of it was words For Kai .

I opened it, it was from her.

My love, I never wanted to leave you but my father made me do it he said that if I don't go back home he would come here amd hurt people who I care about and love, he would hurt you and I couldn't bear that, so I run away, when I got there he told me that he found someone for me to get married because of money and I didn't want that, two days before wedding I run away to get back to you because I realised that my life without you isn't life and when you didn't accepted me I was completely broken and I realised that I don't have reason to live anywhere because I only saw my future with you because you are my future, my past and my present, but without you I started floating in time between life and death. I'm sorry my love that I wasn't as good for you as you was for me, I'm sorry for hurting you and for leaving you, leaving you was my biggest mistake, I never got a chance to tell you that I love you, I was always afraid but now I'm telling you it, I love you with everything that I have it's not much but still I think that you will find even a little love in side yourself for me to accept it my love, I love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, always and maybe we will met again in another life and that time I will not mess it up and I would take everything chance to show you how much I love you. I'm sorry but I had to take my life because I didn't want to live without you because that would be torture.

I love you and goodbye my love.

On the end of a letter I was crying, I was so mad at myself for pushing her away when she came that night, for not finding her sooner for not telling ther that night how much I missed her and loved her gor not hugging her and kissing her. Than I slowly said to her hoping that she is listening here.

"I love you too and I will make sure to find you in another life and never letting you go, goodbye for now darling"

I hope that you like this and that you wanted something like this!