Sometimes Hate Is Actually Love

Request by Indiaannaliese

Kai Parker, the bad boy from my school, people loved him because of his look or hated him, he is ised to people listening to him and not answering to him when he insults them, but I was different I always had an answer for his remakes and insults, he hated me for that and I hated him, at least I did, you see I always somehow see good side in people and Kai wasn't any different but one night when I was getting back from a party one guy didn't want to let me go he tried to touch me and kiss me but Kai stopped him by punching him in the face, w never talked about that night.

It was sunny day and I couldn't wait more for this class to be over, after a couple killing moments in this boring classroom the bell finally rang. I got out and started walking to my usual spot to eat my breakfast. I opened my book and started reading while eating.

"Well, well, well being boring as always I see" I hear the voice of Kai saying infront of me "Being an asshole as always I see" I smiled but my eyes never leaving book, then book suddenly was pulled out of my hands He did just not. I got up and because he was so damn tall I had to rise my head a little so I could look at his grey eyes.

"What do you want Kai?" He acted like he was thinking "Umm... Nothing I was just bored" he smiled "Do you decided to get your annoying ass here and bore me?" I asked annoyed "Ah don't be like that we bot know that you love whem I'm around" I laughed "Not even in your widest dreams I think that" he put his hand on my cheek "Oh but darling there is no use in lying when we both know the truth" he was actually right no matter how boring sometimes he was I Liked when I see him, maybe that's because oh his grey eyes or that beautiful face or his voice or that lips they are so kissable, Y/n stop it! "Kai you are so full of yourself if you think that Inlike you" his smile even grow bigger "I never said that you like me" shit "Do you?" I heard the bell ring and I never was more happy for class to start, I moved hi hand from my cheek and started walking back in school.

3 days later

I haven't saw Kai since our last conversation and on one side I'm glad but on other I'm a little sad.

Now I was going back home from my best friends house, It was 8pm and it was a little cold for a spring night.

"You haven't answered my question the other day" I jumped a little " You know that it's rude to scare people like that asshole" he stepped infront of me "And princess?" I furrowed my eyebrows "What?" He smiled again, uhh I hate when he do that he looks even more perfect than he already is, I'm supposed to hate him but with each day I liked him even more "Do you like me?" He said "I don't" he put his hand on my cheek "Why are you lying love? We both know that you do like me" my heart started beating so fast, I could feel his breath on my face "you want to tell me that you don't get nervous when I'm this close to you?" He stepped closer to me our bodies almost touching "You want to say that your heart wouldn't beat fast of I do this?" He started to learn on I closed my eyes excepting to feel his lips on mine but when I didn't felt them I opened them only yo see him looking at me with a smile, his face was still close to mine, I felt blush coming to my cheeks "You do like me" he whispered before he kissed me, the kiss was slow and passionate, when he pulled away I looked at him and said "I don't like you because I think that I love you" my voice was so low I thought that he didn't heard it but he did because he smiled and said "I think that I love you too" and he kissed me again.

Well actually this turned in something else and I hope that you don't mind it and that you like it.