Cabins

Imagine you and Kai being stuck in a cabin together after Bonnie spells you in. 

“Ugh why does Bonnie always rope me into her stupid plans?” you groaned as you collapsed onto the couch. 

“She wants to see if my feelings are real and I have feelings towards you so I guess she just wants if they’re real.” Kai sighs, a small smirk playing on his face. 

It was true that he had feelings for you but he showed them feelings through flirty comments and smirks. 

So to see if he could actually feel Bonnie locked the both of you in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and somehow she roped you into it. 

“Ugh, whatever. I’m gonna look around to see if there’s another bed for you to sleep in.” you said dreading to think you’d have to spend the night in the same bed as him. 

It didn’t take long to look around the cabin seeing it was very small. All it consisted of was a small kitchen diner, a living room, a bathroom and a single bedroom. 

You walked back into the front room seeing Kai lounging on the couch staring blankly at the ceiling fan, his eyes following its pattern of spinning. 

“Well, since there’s no more bedrooms I’m sure you’ll be fine sleeping on the couch.” you said, smiling sarcastically as he turned his attention to you. 

“It’s only one night, we’ll just share the bed.” Kai said and you could tell he was grinning without even looking at him. 

“Fine,” you groaned making Kai smirk, “but try anything and I’ll cut your dick off.” 

His smirk fell as he looked at you rolling his eyes making you laugh. 

“You wouldn’t want to destroy something you want so bad.” Kai smirked, recovering from your comment. 

“Kai.” you seethed throwing a pillow at him making him laugh. 

“Since you seem very moody how about we play a board game?” Kai said looking over at you innocently. 

“Finally a good idea.” you said smiling at him as you looked on top of the bookshelf. 

You pulled down monopoly knowing it was one of the few board games you were actually good at. 

You laid the game out on the table as Kai grinned over at you happily. 

Kai truly did have a massive crush on you but he wasn’t the best with emotions which meant he didn’t really know how to express them. He hated himself because he’d made you hate him and it killed him. 

But here you were setting up a board game for the both of you in a what some might say romantic cabin and that was enough to warm his heart. 

“Which piece do you want to be?” you asked, a small smile playing on your lips. 

“Erm, the cat.” he said snapping out of his trance. 

“Okay..” you trailed off finishing off setting up the board game, your tongue sticking out slightly. 

“You’re really beautiful, you know that?” Kai said, his eyes taking every detail of your face.