#14

Marrying Lewis Capaldi would include...

- Firstly congratulations on getting this gorgeous man all to yourself.

- He probably proposed in a relatively simple way like there was no doves or fireworks but simple raw emotions.

- both of your families being so excited when he finally popped the question especially as he'd been teasing it for a while.

- begging literally begging to see your dress when you bring it home, so you had to take it to a family members house just to be safe.

- it probably wouldn't be a big wedding both of you wanting to  keep it small and intimate.

- Because you hadn't seen or heard each other for the last 24 hrs Lewis couldn't help but kiss you and whisper how much he missed you

- Dedicating a song to you at your reception.

- since saying I do he literally hasn't taken his hand off you.

- first dance was interesting neither of you could really dance or at least dance well.

- speeches weren't exactly pg but he clearly tried not to swear... mhm take that how you will.

- the honeymoon was beautiful kinda imagine it would be a road trip of some sort.

- You'd both really enjoy introducing each other as "My Husband" or "My Wife".

- This was the real start of the rest of your lives together and you couldn't wait for every second of it.