Minho x Female Reader

I'm going to do an imagine about every members. every member will be different.
This is an imagine about how you and Minho met. If your a boy don't worry the boy version is coming soon.
When it talks about you is like this
When its talking about Minho its like this
And the both of you it's like this

****************************************************************

You were having a bad day, school started, your friends were being weird, ever since you came as bisexual, which confused you, because they were also bisexuals. You were just not liking this day. On top of everything your uniform was ruined, with sauce and you had to wear that uniform the rest of the week.

Minho on the other hand was having one of the best days of his life, school started so he got to see his friends, basketball tryouts were at the end of the day and his coach already told him that he was guaranteed to enter the team.

You were on the last class of the day when the teacher told you that cheerleading tryouts were today. Quickly you thanked your teacher and went to the locker rooms where you were confronted with your half-naked crush Park Jihyo, she was one of your crushes the other being Park Jinyoung. The brothers of the school.

After the last class Minho went running to the locker rooms, he saw his best friend Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin they both were together, and Minho always thought that it was cute that they were always snuggled together, they were basically inseparable. Then the coach came in and told them that it was almost time.

On the room Jihyo was talking to you about how you got in shape and you accidentally said "Your boobs got bigger too." once you said that you immediately regretted it, you thought that she was going to yell at you, but instead she said, "thank you, but I got a girlfriend. I liked you a lot, but I thought that you were straight, anyways let's go" And at that moment you thought you die, did your crush just said that she liked you? you must be dreaming. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to slip out" "It's ok." When she said that she just held you hand to drag you out of the locker room.

You and Minho both came out at the same time, and while you were talking to Jihyo, Minho was talking to Jisung. Neither of you were looking were you were going and bumped into each other.

You immediately said I'm sorry, but you hadn't looked up. Once you did you were shocked it was LEE MINHO. the 3rd most popular boy in school.

Minho also almost as quickly as you said sorry, he knew about you, but never saw how beautiful you are. after all you were always around friends so he really couldn't see you that well.

THE END

So I know kind of sucky ending, but I just wanted to make it about how he met you.

N E WAYS, the boy version will come out soon.