A Poly relationship- Minsung Part1

You don't need to read if you aren't comfortable with this (Poly)

This is not going to be a reaction, but more like an imagine.

---------------------

How it started:

You and Minho were friends since 2nd grade. You met Jisung when you started 9th grade. You and Minho were always mistaken for a couple, even though you wish you were, you always denied it. The rumors stopped when Minho and Jisung came out and started dating. It really hurt you since you had a crush on both, mostly Jisung, since you thought Minho saw you as a sister.

(Time Skip: 2 years)

Today was Minsung's 2 anniversary, you were with this guy, named Chan, he was a nice guy and all, but it felt like you two weren't really committed, like yeah you did went on dates and kissed and cuddled, but it almost felt like it was forced, from both parts. You knew it was time to end it.

(Your P.O.V)
"Hey Chan, can we talk?" you asked. "Sure babe. what's up?" "I think it's time to end this, I've grown to like you and loved you, but it just doesn't feel real" You said. Chan grabbed your hands and said "Yeah I feel like that too, I love hanging out with you, cuddling and everything, but it's like you say." "Can we stay like friends? I don't want to lose you." "Sure, now go get your mans." You laughed at what Chan said, yeah that was something that you talked to Chan about, but he also talked things like that.

Right after you finished talking to Chan and making your way to your house, you received a notification.

❤️MEANHOE❤️: Hey Y/Nnnnn we are having a party want to come?
Y/N💘: What's the event?
❤️MEANHOE❤️: uhhhhhh you? (NOT SEND)
❤️MEANHOE❤️:Our love for you (NOT SEND)
❤️MEANHOE❤️: Our anniversary, me and Jisung's
Y/N💘: oh great, not (NOT SEND)
Y/N💘:Yeah sure I'll be over at 7?
❤️MEANHOE❤️: Okay that's great

(Minho's P.O.V.)

"What did she say? is She coming? Did she Believe it?" said Jisung. "Yeah Babe she did" replied Minho.

You see the Minsung couple also liked Y/N but, this happened.

((FLASHBACK 2 MONTHS AGO))

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you real quick?" asked Jisung "Sure, but please make it quick, Chan is picking me up soon" You respond "Oh ok then I'll talk to you after" said Jisung "Ok Bye he is here." "Bye" said Jisung almost crying. "Hyung our plan is ruined, Hyung I love her so much" "I know sweetie. I know" finished Minho.

(Time Skip: 2 days later)

"Jisung what was it that you wanted to tell me on Friday?" "Oh never mind" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I forgot to be honest" but Jisung wasn't being honest. "Okay" you said with suspicion.

(Jisung's Dream)

'I love you Y/N. why do you do this to me? I know me and Minho are dating but you can be added we will make it work'
'No we can't, we can't. I'm sorry Jisung, but it's either Minho or me'
'Actually not even me, Jisung I don't love you I was always in love with Y/N I just used you'
'Really Min? Then lets get out of here'

(End of Jisung's Dream)

"Jisung wake up, Jisung" "What?" Answered Jisung "You were having a bad dream" "Yeah it was the worst"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

OK it's 6:30 and I have 30 minutes to get the party. I broke up with Chan, so I might as well tell them I feel, right? I don't know. OK Y/N you have now 20 minutes.
You got in your car and drove to their apartment which was 30 minutes away.
You got there 35 minutes later since you got most of the red lights(GReEn LiGhT sWaG).

You knocked on the door two times before you were greeted by, a really good looking, Minho.
"Y/N come in" said Minho "Where is everyone?" you asked since you looked around and there was no one. "Oh they aren't coming" "Oh then I can leave if any-" "NO you have to stay" said Jisung coming out of nowhere "Why?" "because it was never a party Y/N" said Minho "I'm just going to say it, we both are in love with you" said Jisung "And we wanted to know if you feel the same way." Said Minho "Umm...Y-yeah I kind of have a crush on the both of you, but I know it's not right" "Listen we lied we aren't gay, were are bisexual. and we want to add you to our relationship" Minho said bluntly "Wait, What?"
Of course you said yes, you were a little confused at first, but they assured you that it was going to work out.

((Time Skip 3 hours later))

You three were panting and breathing heavy after you finished...................... the tickle fight.

.....