Little- Hyunjin

This is an imagine of you and Hyunjin, is also kind of like a reaction

If you don't know what a little is, is basically when a non baby/kid (adult or teenager) goes in a headspace of a baby/kid

I don't know to explain it so if you didn't understand google it.

Hyunjin
You

This is Part one

--------------------------------------------------

You had been acting strange whenever Hyunjin would baby you, and Hyunjin had started to notice it, one day it you made a mistake.

"Omg Y/N your such a baby." said Hyunjin. "Aww are you blushing baby, do you want a pacifier." Hyunjin said obviously joking. Once Hyunjin said that you sat up straight and went to your room since you started to feel yourself to slip. You started to panic since you've never slipped too close to him. Once you were in your shared room you went to get you little stuff, but you forgot to lock the door and Hyunjin saw you. Normally when you slip you lock the door and Hyunjin just stays downstairs, wandering what's wrong with you, but today you happen to forget to lock the door.

Your in the middle of putting the pacifier in your mouth when Hyunjin enters. The moment he enters you stiffen up, not being fully in little space, "I sowwy Hyunjin, dwont hwate me." "huh" "Pwease Hyunjin I sowwy" "Y/N are you a little?" "yes" "Jeongin is a little too. So Why would I hate you?"

I know that is a terrible way to end it, but part two will come out soon.