When you are new in school ML

{REQUESTED}
When stray kids fall for the new girl, maknae line
This was requested by Dasha_2613
Thank you for requesting
————
Jisung:
You were new in school and where looking for your classes, you bumped into someone and looked up and saw a very handsome. "Sorry, wait are you new here? You seem new my name is Jisung" "oh hi my name is Y/N" "Do you need me to show you to class?" "Yes, please" "Can I take you on a date too?" "Uhhh sure" after three dates y'all made it official and now where dating. After seven months "Y/N, I love you" "Jisung, I love you too"

Felix:
You and Felix were childhood friends but after you moved to Canada you stopped being friends so when you appeared at his school he immediately hugged you and confessed "omg Y/N you are here i've missed you so so much, I never got the chance to say I love you" "um Felix?" "Yes?" "I love you too" "I missed you" "I missed you too Felix"

Seungmin:
Seungmin was the student body president so when you got to school for your first day you had to spend the entire day with him so at the end of the day he asked you something and that made him fall in love with you
"Hey do you stan day6" Seungmin said "yes I love them Wonpil is my favorite" you responded "marry me" he said jokingly "gladly" you said joking back

Jeongin:
You were new in a small school and everyone was trying to get your attention but only one got it, Yang Jeongin he was sooooo cute and he thought so too you two fell for each other in a matter of 3 days, he even switched his schedule so you two would have the same schedule. You two grew close but you didn't confess until 2 years later. That's right 2 years, he confessed first and then you confessed and it led to a cute relationship and 10 years later you had a adorable baby boy.

——
Hopefully you like it dasha_2613