Skz when you are new in school HL

{REQUEST}
When stray kids fall in love with the new girl hyung line
A/N
~~~~~~

Chan:
You were the new girl at school, everyone was talking about you, especially Chan. Chan never believed in love at first site but once he saw you he started believing. He asked you on a date but you said you'll think about it since you were really shy. After a while of him asking you, you finally said yes. After 5 weeks he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes. Now you guys are the school couples and the two are madly in love.

Minho:
Now this may sound weird but you were the new girl at the cat school a school for people but cats were everywhere and you decided to take your cat Pepsi with you on your first day to the school and Minho immediately fell in love...with you not the cat. Minho asked you on a date and you said yes, after the date you two adopted a kitten and you named him doongie. You two were madly in love...with each other not the cats.

Changbin:
Changbin entered his class to see someone in his seat, you, he tried to talk to you but you had your airpods in so he tried again and you looked up and saw how beautiful you were, him being him asked you out on a  date you being you said yes. 1 date later and he is madly in love with you. 1 year later you two were strong and cute and he gave you a promise ring. As he promised to be with you and never hurt you.

Hyunjin:
You were at the dance studio of your school and Hyunjin came in as you were doing the WAP it was after school so no teacher was there "wow for the new girl you are really confident" said Hyunjin "Yep, confident enough to ask you on a date" you responded "Well I'm confident enough to say yes"

———————
I'll upload the makenae line tomorrow