Reaction to you slapping their butt pt.2

This is part two of reaction to you slapping their butt, with the remain four members 

Changbin 
Hyunjin 
Jisung
Felix
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changbin:
You and Changbin were eating out when you saw a waitress flirting with Changbin, because you went to the bathroom, so you being the jealous cupcake you are decided to make Changbin stand up, and slap with butt.
>He knew that you were jealous so he just let you.
>He smacked yours so that the waitress would take the hint.
>inside, he was a flustered baby.

Hyunjin:
You and Hyunjin were taking a shower when you started fooling around, then you decided to smack his butt, he was going to slap yours, but since you were in the shower he didn't want to slip.
>He let out an exaggerated gasp.
>it hurt, because he was wet. 
>decided that he wasn't going to talk to you the rest of the day.

Jisung:
You and Jisung were playing tag, when you started running away from him, then did like a semi circle to run the other way, unfortunately Jisung was right behind you and you bumped into him, which caused him to fall on top of you. after a minute or two you wanted to get up, so you slapped his butt.
>He liked it so he told you to do it again.
>then when you didn't he put you legs around his torso.
>then slapped your butt.

Felix:
You and Felix were at the mall when, you remembered the last time when he slapped your butt in public, so you decided to do the same, it was more so you could embarrass me.
>he was obviously flustered.
>started blushing. 
>ran away from you.

A/N:

I know it's short I'm sorry I'll do the other one tomorrow since I will have more time.