2 "I have a feeling we all will be very good friends"

**Edited**

 We pull up to the school where I will be spending the next four years of my life. We go to the front desk and get my room key and are off to find my room carrying only a couple bags until we have to grab the main things. We reach my room and look around quickly.

 The bed on the right already has a couple bags in front of it but nobody is in the room so I go to the bed on the left and start pulling things out as my family goes back down to the car to grab the rest of the stuff. Thankfully its not too long of a walk to the car and they have the key card to get back in. As I am putting a protective cover on my bed some people walk in, I quickly finish and turn around to hopefully meet my roommate. We have texted a couple of times in the last month deciding what each other are getting for the bathroom and other things around the room. 

As I turn around I slam into somebody. They quickly grab me so we don't fall over and I look up. The man holding my arms makes sure we are balanced before letting go.

"I am so so so sorry, I didn't realize someone was in here and Damian threw a pillow like a football, I was only trying to catch it, are you okay?" He keeps rambling but I am hardly paying attention, his brown curly hair is almost covering his grey eyes. He is wearing a soccer shirt for the school with a brown leather jacket on top. Worn blue jeans and some beat up black vans. The guy who I assume is Damien was standing behind him looking at me as well as a girl peering over Damien's shoulder looking at me as well with her hands full of bags. They were all looking at me as if waiting for something, then I realized I hadn't answered then yet. 

"Oh yeah I am fine, thanks for catching me. Its honestly not that big of a deal the same thing is probably going to happen when my siblings show up." I smile timidly and take a couple steps back from grey eyes.

"Sorry about throwing the pillow and making Zack run into you, when we left after doing the first load no one was in here I thought it was safe. I'm Damien by the way." Damien smiles a me, he has black hair and brown eyes, he wearing a black t-shirt and some dark wash jeans and black vans, him and Zack look pretty tall, they both stand about looks 5'9 or maybe 5'10 so pretty tall at least to me, because I only stand 5'3.

"Honestly no harm no foul. I'm Lacey" I smile and wave at them, then the girl behind Damien bounces out from behind him. I mean actually bounces, she has a huge smile on her face, she is wearing a really cute romper it has pink and purple flowers all over with a grey base, she is also wearing black vans. her glasses are larger side but suit her face and her make up behind the glasses is super cute. She also stands about 5'5 making them all taller than me.

"Hi, I'm Emma. I'm assuming your my roommate. I'm so glad your not prudish I was worried I might get stuck with some rude chick who thinks she is above everyone else. I'm a science major, I hope to teach science to high schools kids when I graduate. What is your major? OMG we are going to be such good friends, this is going to be such and amazing year. I-" Emma was rambling on and on but thankfully Damien cut in, I didn't even know if she was going to stop for air.

"Em, you gotta slow down, your gonna scare her away." He laughed at her and Emma shot him a dirty look.

"Dude are you sure your not dating? It really looks like you are." Zack is looking at Emma wide eyed while Emma and Damien bicker about who is more annoying, or that's what it started as and now they are arguing about dorm size I think? 

I turn on my heal and look at Zack. "Wait a second. They aren't dating? They are wearing matching shoes and everything." 

"So they say, I just met them both. I am Damien's roommate and just offered to help move Emma in. Apparently they are just best friends, live across the street from each other since they were 3 Damien's mom told me the whole story while I was putting my stuff away" We both laugh as my family comes in with the rest of my stuff.