10 "Look at Avie's face."

Zack: Avie is so excited that I am home and we are going out. She thinks it's a family dinner.

Me: Awww that's so sweet. what time are you guys leaving?

Zack: Around 2. When are you headed home?

Me: Prob about two ish hours. I want to finish up my assignment before I go so I don't have to worry about it at home.

Zack: Your such a nerd :p Look they sent us a pic of Jack with all of his things packed. -Zack sent an attachment-

Me: Awww he looks so confused he is going to be so freaking happy with you guys.

Zack: MY MOM JUST CAVED. LOOK AT AVIES FACE AS SHE FINDS OUT WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY. -Zack sent an attachment-

Me: Oh my gosh look at her lace lol.

Zack: look at my parents closet.

-Zack sent an attachment- Opening the photo I see a very well organized walk in closet but the ground is covered, there is no walking room because there is so much dog stuff on the floor. There is dog food, dog bowls, toys, everything a dog could ever dream for. There is so many bags of treats everywhere too.

Me: And I thought my family went crazy when we got our dogs

Zack: I somehow got roped into helping bring it downstairs and setting up the cage in my parents room. two hours is going to go by quick now. I'll text you when we are leaving, bye Lace <3

I read and re read Zack's text a couple of times, knowing the heart has to be a mistake. There is no way her sent that heart on porpoise. I shake my head and go back to doing the English assignment, as I finish it up Emma walking into the room.

"Hey, what's up butter cup?" Emma walks around the room

"Not much. Zack's sister found out about Jack, look." I pull up the picture to show Emma the picture of Avery.

"That's the cutest!" She exits the photo and scrolls through the other photo's. "Holy crap Lacey, how could you not tell me that Zack sent a heart."

"Because I am pretty sure it was an accident, why else would he send it?" I rolled my eyes as I put the closing sentence on my work and close everything out. Looking at the clock the red lights blinked 12:23pm. I decided to start packing my things and get ready to go home for the weekend.

"Girl for someone who has amazing grades at school you are pretty blind when it comes to that boy, he literally brushed hair out of your face yesterday at the diner.

"That's because we were outside and it was blowing in my face. It doesn't mean he likes me." I pull out my bag and start packing my clothes.

"Lacey. You can't be serious." Emma had a look of complete disbelief, and I couldn't understand why.

"Why wouldn't I be. Don't you remember him storming out when Cameron brought up us dating and sharing a room?"

"I think the only reason he left was because it was making him uncomfortable, maybe he has come to terms with his feelings now." Even as she said it Emma looked so uncertain.

"You do realize that was only a couple of days ago right? I mean Emma come on, were good friends and I have a feeling that is all we will ever be."

"Okay we do not have time for a full conversation about this. When you get back on Monday I will have Aubrey and Hailey here and we will talk about this." Emma crossed her arms and shook her head at me, I just rolled my eyes are put my laptop in my bag. I looked over at all the laundry I had to do and decided to bring that too because it was way easier to do it at home anyways.