Kaminari x Sero/Kamisero

Kaminari: sorry bois, but I already got my eye on a certain ~ahem~ emo gorl

Jirou: Shut your dumbass face sparky. -////-

Sero: is it weird that i ship it but I wouldn't actually date him...?

Kaminari: Lol saaaammmmeee bro

Bakugou: how the fuck do you expect me to believe the two dumb fuckers are actually gonna fuck?

Ochako: You're so crude Bakugou!

Bakugou: FUCK YOU ANGEL FACE!!

Ochako: hah! YOu wish you could!

Deku: Okay, it's my turn: hold the fuck up. WhAT

Mina: did he just call her angel face? And did our sweet little Ochako just insult-flirt with the angry boi of Class A?!?

Ochako: No!!

Deku: You just did!!!

Ochako: I DID NOT.

Momo: Can we take this back to the topic at hand? Kamisero doesn't seem like it could happen because Kaminari has already confirmed his feelings for another person. That's being said, he and Sero do seem very close and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened and they did go out.

Todoroki: I think the same. It's a logical conclusion to draw, so in essence, I agree with Momo.

Mina: OF COURSE YOU DO!! 💖💖💖 BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER.

Momo: You're reading too much into this Mina. He is simply saying that my logic sound and I appreciate that.

Mina: Someday one of you is gonna slip up and travels something. And I'll be there for it.

Momo: All I'm saying is that KamiSero doesn't seem like it's that far of a leap of Kaminari hadn't announced his feelings for Jirou.

Kaminari: How did you know I was taking about Jirou?!?

Mina: Forst of all: She's the most emo one in the class besides Bakugou, and I'm pretty sure Bakugou would freak if you called him a girl. And two: Anyone who didn't know knows now dumbass.

Bakugou: HEY WATTED YOU SAY BOUT ME RACOON EYES?!

Unicorn-Flowers: this is running long so...next ship.