Eraserhead x Present Mic/EraserMic

Aizawa: What the hell?

Mina: THIS MAKES ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND YET I STILL SHIP IT SO MUCH.

Aoyama: bonjour mes chéris

Unicorn-Flowers: OMG THE ONE TRUE GOD AOYAMA IS HERE EVERYONE.

Mic: Hhehe...Is this one of the games you crazy kids play? it's...kinda weird....

Midnight: Absolutely awesome! Yes, I agree full heartedly that these two are a match made in heaven!

Deku: It's kind of heard to say since he's my homeroom teacher, but whatever makes him happy... and less tired.

Aizawa: This asshole makes me exponentially more tired. I'm done with this. Let me go you crazy-

Unicorn-Flowers: I swear to god if you say bitch, but yes, you may take your leave.

All Might: I never pegged Aizawa to go out with someone so....

Todoroki: Loud?

Deku: Charismatic?

Mic: Charming?

Aizawa: Obnoxious?

Unicorn-Flowers: Aizawa honey, you're back, when I just let you go. Smh.

Aizawa: I'm not going out with him specifically for the reason that he's an obnoxious asshole and a waste of my time.

Mic: Ouch, you really do walk the fine line between tough love and just being mean-spirited.

Aizawa: I wasn't going for tough love.

Aoyama: If I may, Present Mic seems a perfect fit for Mr. Aizawa what with his sense of style and fashion and Eraserhead's utter lack-there-of.

Todoroki: It doesn't seem realistic at all. None of this fandom does though...why do I even bother trying...

Mina: Because you love Momo.

Todoroki: Is that your answer for everything?

Mina: You love Momo.

Todoroki: Why is the sky blue.

Mina: Duh, Momo.

Todoroki: Will you ever stop?

Mina: Bruhhh you love her so much.

Todoroki: I hate you.

Mina: But you love Momo.

Todoroki: Back to erasermic. I just don't think their personalities would be compatible.

Unicorn-Flowers: We're gonna stop there for now, but there seem to be mixed reviews. I wanna know what the general public thinks. Do you guys ship it or rip it? Also, Mina, stop being annoying. I love Todomomo, but you're pushing the limits.

Momo and Todoroki: Oh thank god. Thank you Author-Chan.

Mina: Jeez fine. I'll just focus my attention else where... like IzuOcha!

Unicorn-Flowers: Switching the ship doesn't make it better...