11: Enter: Might Towers!

From the phone call, the fifteenth was only four days away. And those four days passed in a blur of school and home and utter excitement.

And then it came. At about eleven fifty, I made it to Might Towers. People there greeted me nicely and when I showed my school ID, let me wait in the lobby.

Might Towers was amazing. A giant building with glass windows lining every floor. The lobby had a life size statue of All Might as well as a entrance to the next door All Might Museum. There was even a water fountain sitting at the edge of the lobby, where people would wish away their coins.

As soon as eleven fifty-nine hit, a woman - and by the sound of her voice, All Might's secretary - came down and greeted me. "Hello, I presume that you're Midoriya-san?" She asked. Her eyes were somehow...intimidatingly and extremely normal.

"Ah...y-yes, I am Midoriya Izuku..." I said, nervous.

Her brunette hair trailed behind her as she turned around. "Follow me."

She led me to an elevator (one of many) with an air of professionalism and pressed the button for the fifteenth floor. Was fifteen a lucky number or something?

"Welcome to Might Towers, Midoriya-san. The first twelve floors minus the lobby are offices for long-term case work, and then there is meeting rooms above that, if you were wondering."

I...I actually was.

"Oh? Then that's a good thing. From there there is various offices for different things as well as quirk-training rooms. All Might's office is on the second-to-top floor, and above that are the corporate meeting rooms."

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't think I said that out loud..."

"That's perfectly fine, Midoriya-san."

"B-but why...are you-"

"Telling you this? All Might asked me to, seeing as if all goes well you might as well know." She started walking once the elevator opened, leading me down a hallway of rooms.

"Wh-what...do you-"

"Here we are, please enter and sit. The pros should be here in a minute or so."

"O-oh...thank you!" I entered the room only to find giant windows lining the outside wall, a small mahogany-looking table surrounded by four green, comfortable looking chairs, and a seemingly unused office desk - also possibly mahogany, complete with a state-of-the-art computer sitting on it. The walls matched the chairs very well, as they were a less saturated version of the color, and a similar yet darker wood to that of the furniture was on the floors. A giant bookshelf with books all about quirks and heroes lined the wall by the desk, and the other wall was left with ornate looking gold-colored decorations. Everything was so clean, so nice, and so expensive looking.

I was pretty hesitant to, but I carefully sat in the chair facing the window. Even the table probably cost more than what mom paid for rent each month. I glanced out at the beautiful view of the city through the large windows.

Might Towers was all-together amazing. And the heroes and sidekicks that worked there made it this awesome.

And then, not a minute after sitting down, a small old lady in a hero costume walked through the door. Behind her was a famous imposing figure. They were here. This was really happening.

Recovery Girl and All Might.

I think I might die.