STAY🎊❤️

I just want to thank you guys for everything you've done for us. I've never thought I'd get so attached to you, but now I'm happy to call you family because you are my family and I'm so proud of you. You've gone through a lot, but always with power, strength and smiles on your faces; and that's why you are an example to follow. You've helped us a lot with your music and your words of encouragement and we really appreciate it. I'm so happy to have you guys in my life. I wish you the best because you really deserve the world, but I hate that we can't give it to you. I've been by your side from the start, I'm by your side now and I will be by your side forever. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved. I love you so much and I will never thank you enough for what are you doing for us.
I wish I could meet you and let you know that you're helping me so much and that I'm really thankful for that.
We're so proud of what you've become.
Please take care of yourself, be healthy and if there's something wrong tell us, because you help us so much and we want to help you too.
Stay strong,angels.
We'll always be by your side, 'cause you make us STAY. 
We love you so much guys.
Thank you, my family.❤️
-Stay
#STAY1stAnniversary🎊

❤️-Stay#STAY1stAnniversary🎊