Moon Junhui♥🌈

"I have the habit of losing myself looking at you. You create addiction, I need to love you."
Yeah ... I really have this habit. Strange, is not it?
Yet it is so. It has not been a long time since I saw you for the first time. I admit that at the beginning I was not so close to you, everything happened slowly and later. Do not misunderstand, I've always thought you're a wonderful guy, both inside and out and it's really like that. You're one of those few guys-idols that really manages to make me feel good, make me smile despite everything and I'm really grateful. Obviously it has always been like this from the beginning, but I realized it only after a while. And yes, I spend really minute looking at you and I think more and more about the fact that in you ... I can not find fault in you and maybe there are none. It's different from the others, in you I can see everything except those. I know you have it, they all have at least one, and yet I just can not find it. You're always so sunny, so sweet and so kind. You are like a ray of sunshine that illuminates my days and I am grateful for this too. You know, you're very important to me. It is not just a matter of physical attraction, because you are a perfect guy: with those soft hair that falls on your forehead, with those dark lips and not too thin, with those eyes so bright and cute, with that perfect nose, with that physical sculpted, and with that smile and that laugh ... God, that smile is my drug and that laughter is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. In any case, I am fond of you especially for your character, your way of doing, your being so adorable in all ... I love your sweetness towards others and I love every part of your wonderful character, this thing is certain .
Honestly, I have no idea how to explain what I feel when I look at you, when I listen to your voice, when I see you dancing, when you smile, when you laugh ... Maybe because what I feel is so strong that I can not explain it with words.
I would like to write so many things about you. I would love to hug you and tell you how much I care. I would really like you to be part of my life and instead ...
What I can do now is just thank you, for everything: the smiles, the laughter, the embarrassment...
You have helped me a lot, in many moments, both happy and sad and I think this is the best thing that a person can do and you are doing it and not just me, but a lot of people. You deserve so much, too much. I could compare you to an angel, even if I already do it. In fact, I'm sure you are: my angel. Honestly, I do not really know how to thank you, I think it's hard to say just 'thank you for everything', but unfortunately I can not show you anything up close. I do not know if I'll ever meet you, but I hope to do it, just to thank you and hold you in my arms.
So ... Thanks. Of everything. I really care about you and ... I love you. Much.
23 years ago a beautiful angel was born: my best wishes.❤