Chapter Eleven: Beach House

Ella POV

"I have an idea," Rosie said.

"Go on," I said.

"My parents said I can have the beach house this weekend, we all should go," Rosie said. Her eyes widened, she looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Who's we all?"

"Me, you, Chilli, Jamie, Rags, Carson, Francisco, and Jay."

"My mom is going to make me bring Chris," I said.

"I don't care if he comes."

"Then its settle we are taking a road trip to Rosie's beach house."

××××_××××

"Mom!"

"In the kitchen!"

I walked in the kitchen and my mom was making enough food to feed an army.

"Why are you making all this food?"

"Ask me your real question."

"Can me, Jamie, and Chilli go to Rosie's beach house for the weekend?" I ask. My mom isn't strict or anything, but certain stuff she will let me do and certain things she won't let me do.

"You can go, but Chris is going to with you." See I know my mom too well.

"Thanks." I kissed her cheek and grab one of the cookies she was baking and went upstairs.

When I got to my room, my phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"What are you doing."

"Packing something. How about you?"

"Coming over so open your window when I knock," He said.

"You're not coming over, so just turn your ass around," I said.

"Why didn't you invite me to Rosie's beach house. Instead I had to hear it from Francisco and Francisco heard it from Rags. Im really hurt you didn't invite me."

"I thought she already invited you, if I knew she didn't I would've invited you," I said.

"Bye."

I hang up and went to take a shower. I feel like this weekend if going to fun as hell.

××××_××××

"Everybody got everything?" Rosie ask.

Since today was Friday, we are leaving right now. And Monday isn't school, were leaving Monday afternoon.

"Who is coming in my car?" I ask. We are taking to car. My car and Rosie's.

"Francisco, Carson, Jamie, and Rags." I have the fun people. Its like the people in Rosie car is fun, but Chris likes to act like an old man, and he could be boring sometimes.

The boys put all the luggage and bags in the car.

"Why the hell to you have three suitcases?" Francisco ask.

"One for my shirts and dresses. Another one for my pants, socks, bras, and underwear, and another for my shoes, toothbrush, hairspary, and other thing that I put in there that I cant remember."

Francisco look tired just putting my luggage in the car.

He just shook his head and got into my car.

After I made sure I had everything, I got into the car and started.

I turn on the radio and Loyal by Chris Brown came on.