Thirty-One: Are You Drunk?

Ella POV

"Where's lover boy?"

I shrug my shoulders. 

Caraon and I got in a fight last night. It was really stupid.

He came over to my house drunk and I wasn't feeling good. I didn't want to deal with him. And when he's drunk he is real sexual and will try everything in his power to have sex with me.

Its really annoying.

"He must have a bad hangover."

"No, he probably still drunk."

We came home from New York a couple days ago. And I've been really agitated. I don't know what's wrong with me.

We was at lunch right now. And Jamie was going on about a girl he met.

I swear him and Hanna was dating. They relationship confuses the shit out of me. One day their all lovey, dovey together and then the day after they are broken up.

"Are you okay?" Rags ask me.

I nod my head and took another bite out of my pizza.

The school pizza is eeally good.

××××_××××

"How was school?" That's always the first question my mom ask when we come through the door.

"Well, I fell asleep in three classes, and I got kicked out of two because I tried to puncg this girl," I replied back. Then I went to the kitchen to see if Mom was cooking.

I'm fucking starving.

"So, technically you only attend two classes?"

"Yep." I was really out of it today. I just was thinking about what I was going to eat when I get home.

I want hot wings.

"What you making for dinner?" I ask her.

"Food."

"What kind of food?"

"The food you eat."

This conversation isn't going anywhere. And I hate when she do that.

I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I turned on my TV and open my mini refrigerator.
This is for when I get really lazy and when I don't want to get out of bed.

I turned on Lifetime.

××××_××××

"Wake up." Then I felt someone hit my back. How wakes people up like that?

"Wake up." If this motherfucker hit me one more time, they will be in the hospital.

"If you fucking hit me one more time." I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask Chilli.

I was having a good ass dream about Somo. And I was at the good part of the dream.

"I need you to take me to the drug store," she replied back.
I look at her confuse, "What are going to buy?"

"I will tell you when I buy it. Can you just take me, please?"

I grabbed Carson jacket and my car keys and went downstairs.

It was 8:26.

I went to the kitchen grabbed my plate of food that was dinner, I put in the microwave and waited until the ringing started.