Chapter Twenty-One: Sex Shop

Ella POV

"What are you doing today?"

"Me and the girls are going shopping."

I was over at Carson house. To be more specific, I was laying on stomach and Carson was straddling my butt. And I was shirtless.

"You can stay home, and we can make babies all day," Caraon said. When is this boy not horny?

"Tempting, but I invited your sister's, so no," I said amd turn over, so now I was laying on my back.

"You sure you don't want to stay with me, and make babies all day," He was sucking the spot behind my ear. I let out a moan. He left my the spot behind my ear and went down to my neck, and started to suck my sweet.

"I know you guys are about to have sex, but I need Carson for a couple of hours, after that y'all can continue having sex," That voice sounds like Francisco.

He stop sucking on my neck and look me in my eyes.

"This is not over," He said then got off of me.

"Can I wear one of your shirts? Since you ripped mine," I said and walk to his closest.

"Yea."

I grabbed the first thing that I saw, which was a black t-shirt with a cat. I laughed. Why does 18-year-old have a black shirt with a cat? That looks like something a five-year-old girl would wear.

"Why are you laughing?" Caraon ask, as he came out the bathroom.

I held up the shirt to show him.

"My grandma got me that for my birthday, and of course I lied and said I liked it. I was planning on burning it, but I forgot."

I threw the shirt back in his and grabbed a white v-neck.

"I see you later," I told Carson and kiss him in the lips then pulled away before be could pull away.

I was walking out his room, then he smack my ass.

"Your going to leave me a mark. Damn the shirt hurt."

"Let me see your mark," He said with a smirk.

"You just want to look at my ass."

××××_××××

I really stupid for letting Chilli drive my car. After 4 hours at the mall, she said she had a surprise for all of us and she needed to drive my car. My car was packed. I was in the passenger seat Rosie, Rags, and Tori in the second row or seats and Nicole was in thrid row of seat with all the bags.

"Are you going to tell us where you're taking us?"

Since it was hot today, mostly everyone was wearing shorts. I was wearing Hollister shorts and a blackish, grayish color tank top that was lacy and see through, with black converse.

"Nope."

We was in the car for about five minutes before Chilli pulled into a paeking lot. I looked at the atore and hit Chilli with my wallet.

"You kipnap all of us and brought us to a sex shop? Nicole ia not old enough to even know about that kind of stuff."

"Look you need some stuff for you and Carson's first, and I thought it would be funny."

We all got out the car and went inside the store. I never saw a real dildo. I saw them in the movies, and I had a vibrator, but I never used it. Chilli gave me that on my 17 birthday.

Their was a stripper pole in their.

"Ella, get on it," Chilli said pointing to the pole.

"I am not going to dance on that." I don't even want to be here. Carson is going to kill me once he found outs that Chilli took his 14-year-old sister to a sex shop.

"I will give you 50 dollars if you go put on that school girl costume and dance on the pole.

"I will do it for a 100, but I am not putting that costume on." I took off my shoes and climb to the top of the pole and slide down, up side down.

"Pay up," I said and put on my shoes. I don't know how I did that. She put the 100 dollars in my hand.

"I recored it. Im going to show Carson."

"So show him," I said and look at more costumes. Then Rags and Nicole came out the dressing.

Rages was wearing a black corset that push her boobs to her face and black under wear with boots that stop at her knees.

"Nicole, what are you wearing?" Tori ask her.

I can't even describe what ahe has on.

Chilli hand me some sruff and push me into the dressing room.

I put on the clear heels Chilli gave me then put the white underwear, I slip on the white corset, but I juat can't tie it.

"Chilli I need help."

She came in and start pulling on the strings. I think she is trying to kill me.

"I can't breathe."

"Well it's not my fault your boobs is the size of two watermelons."

She got done pulling the strings and tied it.

"I want to take a picture of you, Rags, and Nicole. You should get this outfit."

××××_××××

Me, Rags, Chilli, Nicole, and Tori was at the guys house. Jamie was here too, because his car was park outside, but I didn't see him.

"What did you girls buy?"

"Clothes and other stuff," I said and continue to get my ice cream.

"We went to a sex shop," Nicold said. She wasn't suppose to tell them.

Carson choked on his drink.

"Did you buy something?" Jay ask Chilli. She whispered something in his ear then they went back to his room, same for Rags and Francisco.

"Mom wants you home," Tori said and grabbed Nicole hand.

They are not leaving me here to deal with him, I had to come up with a excuse to go home.

"I have to go home too, I have a lot of home work." I got up, but I was pulled down.

"What did she mean, you went to a sex shop."

"Chilli said she had a surprise for us and took us to a sex shop. I didn't knoe she was taking us their."

"Did you buy something?"

"Is that all you care about. Your extra horny today."

"Is that a yes or no."

"Yes, I did buy something, but your never going to see me in it."

××××××××_××××××××

Hope you like it.

Carson and Ella does NOT have sex in this chapter. They are going to have sex like several chapter down the road.

Pic of Ella outfit on the side.

Vote

Comment

Love you

Cassandra