Chapter Eighteen: Who's My Real Dad?

Ella POV

"Please shut up." My mom and dad was at work. So my brothers wanted to make a lot nosie at 7:35 in the morning and Chilli kept me up all night, because she was having sex with Jay.

"Can you please kill them?" I ask Carson.

He chuckled, "I'm serious. I want to sleep."

"I'll handle it," He said. He then got out the bed, kiss me on the forehead and then ledt out my room. If Chris, Drake, Eric, and Danny don't shut up in the next five minutes, I will kill them. Who the fuck wakes up at 7 on a Saturday?

Carson came back and the bpys wasn't making noise anymore.

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them if they don't shut up, they will be in a body bag."

"And they stop because you said that."

"No, I also gave them $200 each."

××××_××××

"My boss wants to see you," Carson said.

Today was not my day. If I don't get 12 hours of sleep on the weekends, I'm not happy and I say hurtful things. 

"Why does he want to meet me?" I ask. I still haven't got out of bed yet and it was 5pm.

"He didn't say why. He just said he wants to meet you. Right now."

I threw the blankets off of me and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out the shower I went to my closet and picked some clothes with out looking. After I got fully dress, I went back into my room.

"That's what your wearing?" Carson ask.

I'm weaeing something simple. White tank-top with bleached shorts. The only thing wrong with my outfit, the shorts stop mid thigh.

"It's simple and I really don't feel like changing."

××××_××××

The man that was in front of me, looks so familiar. He looks like Chris, but a older version. Then he have the same features me and Ellie have.

"What's your name?" I ask the man.

"Michael Pena. How about you?"

"I don't think I should give my name to strangers."

"Trust me, Ella. I am no stranger," Michael said and got out of his chair. I quickly got out of my chair and went ten steps back.

"How do you know my man?"

"Ella, I'm your real dad. I'm also Chris and Ellie real dad. Thats why you guys don't look like Noah. Have you even thought about it?"

"I have, but I just though I look like my mom and I thought Chris was adopted. About the whole father shit, I don't believe you."

"Have you ever thought why Ellie was killed? Why you we're almost killed?"

I kept quiet.

"That was my rival gang that did that. I thought me leaving your mom that all of the threats would stop. But it didn't, it just got worst."

"Why didn't my mom tell me?"

"We promise to keep this a secret until your 18 birthday. But I couldn't wait."

I didn't say anything. This is too much information to take in.

"Did Carson know?"

"No he didn't. Don't blame any of this on him."

I left out of his office and ran to Carson truck.

"Why are you crying?"

"Your boss is my dad. He's the reason why my sister is dead."

Carson knows what happen to Ellie.

"I'll take you home." I nod my head. I need to ask my mom is all of this shit is true.

××××_××××

"Mom!"

"Kitchen!"

I walk in the kitchen and she was cooking.

"Who's my real dad. And don't even think about lying to me." I was fucking piss.

"He told you." I kept quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me? Does Chris know?"

"You don't understand. Your dad was the boss of the biggest gang when I firat meet him. And we fell in love. I knew he was in a gang, but I didn't care. Then I got pregnant with Chris and all the threats stop. But when I got pregnant with you, the threats came back, so we move to New York. After I had you then I got pregnant with Ellie the threats got out of hand and he left to keep us safe. I move back to Georgia with grandma."

"But you see him leaving we was still in danger. He is the reason Ellie was rape and killed. I could've been in a grave right now too and it would've been your fault and Michael's."

I went back outside and got in Carson car.

"I will talk to her when I'm ready."

××××_××××

I couldn't sleep at all. I was having nightmares.

"You alright?" Carson ask.

"Yea. Go back to sleep."

"Your crying in the middle of the night. Your not alright."

"I was just having nightmares. I'm fine now."

I laid back down in the bed and Carson rap his arms arpund my waist and pulled me into his back.

"I love you." He kiss my forehead.

"I love you, too."

××××××××_××××××××

Hope you like it.

Not edit.

How was everyone Christmas?

Pic of Ella real dad on the side.

Vote

Comment

Love Y'all

Cassandra