Chapter Fourteen: Good To Know Everyone Is Here

Ella POV

Its been a day since when got back from the camping trip, and I didn't go home last night, I stayed with Carson.

Currently when was in his living and he was on top of me.

"Can you please get off? If someone comes in here they gonna think we are doing things."

"Let them think what they wanna think. I couldn't get any sleep last night because there was too much moaning." It was true Rags didn't go home, and Chilli didn't either. So lat night sounded like a porno.

"You are fat. Can you please get off?" I ask nicely. When been in this situation fir about ten minutes. At first it was comfortable, but now I can't breathe.

"Since you ask nicely, I will get off," He said and sat next to me.

"Who do you think was the other person making sounds?" I ask. Last night after Chilli and Rags finally shut up, about a hour later the sounds started again.

"It was either Luke or Hanna." Luke is Carson other cousin that lives with him.

"Good morning." I looked up and saw Francisco.

"Its not fucking good morning. I couldn't sleep all night," I said and was about to jump off the couch to punch him, but Carson jump on me.

"I stopped having sex around twelve or one. And I heard the other sounds, but I thought that was you."

"Good morning." The fuck is it with all the 'good mornings' its not a fucking good morning.

"Can uou get off of me now? I promise I won't hit them." Carson got off me and I wish looks could kill, because I wanted both Jay and Francisco dead.

"Where's Rags and Chilli?" I ask.

"Rags is still sleep."

"Chilli can't walk right now." I don't know what me meant by that and I wasn't going to ask.

The next person came out the room was Luke.

"Did you have a girl over last night?" I ask.

"No, but I would really appreciate if you kid's have sex while no one if home."

"There is always people in this house," Francisco said and took a sip from his coffee.

"Then have sex during school or in your car. And here cimes another smart idea, have sex at her house," Luke said like we were slow.

The next person that came out of their room was Hanna. Yep, she definitely got some last night. Hickeys all over her neck, no pants on, and a boy shirt one.

"Dont judge." Was all she said. I really want to see who was coming out next. 

We were all eating then the next person came out. It was Chilli.

"You said everyone went home," she said and smack Jay on the back of the head.

"I kinda lied to get you out of bed and it worked."

"If I were you, I would shut my mouth, because she is gonna grab them grits," Francisco said. Chilli has a tendency to grab stuff and throw it at people. And the closest things to her is a big, hot pot of grits.

Chilli sat next to me and eat her breakfast. She was hangry. Hungry and angry. 

The next person to come out was Rags.

"You fucking liar. You said no one was home last night."

Francisco didn't speak, he just kept shoving food in his mouth.

Rags was sending Francisco a death glare.

After I got done eating I went to wash my plate.

"I told you to wait in the room. I would tell you when to come out." That was Hanna voice.

I turned around and saw Jamie.

"I was hungry."

"Do everyone in this freaking house has a girlfriend slash boyfriend?" Luke ask.

"Not Ella and Carson," Chilli said.

"You could say they're in a relationship. They're always together and she is always wearing Carson clothes. And usually Caraon doesn't let girls wear his clothes." Is he done with his speech now?

"I'm not always wearing his clothes," I argued. I obly wear his clothes when I'm around him. Its not my fault that he smells good.

"Every time I see you, you are wearing his clothes."

××××_××××

After I help Carson cleaned up, I went home. I needed to take a shower and I had skip school today. Just to hang out with Carson.

"Where have you been?" My mom ask me as soon as I step a foot in the house.

"Over at Rosie's." I lied. My mom being a cop, she can tell when your lying.

"If you tell me the truth I won't ground you."

"I was over at Carson house with Chilli and Rags." Ig I said their names she will jist think I slept in bed with them and not Carson.

"Are you lying?"

"No I promise."

I went upstairs and went to take a hot shower.

××××_××××

Today I had to go to school. I really just want to stay in bed.

I shut my alarm clock off and went to my closet. I pulled a rgs tank top with washed jean short shorts and my red jordans.

I then hopped in the shower. 

××××_××××

"Lets go!" I yelled.

My hair was curled and I tied a bandanna over it.

"I see you are showing your ass off today. Who's the lucky guy?" Chilli said and she smack my ass.

I ignore her and grab my car keys.

"If your bot down here in the next 30 seconds, I'm leaving your ass."

××××_××××

It was now lunch time and I haven't seen Carson today. I texted him and called, but no answer.

"Have y'all seen Carson?" I ask.

"No. I haven't seen Jay either," Chilli said.

"And I haven't seen Francisco."

It was werid that all three of them wasn't here.

××××××××_××××××××

Hope you like it.

Not edit.

Pic of Luke on the side.

Vote,

Comment

Love Y'all

Cassandra