Chapter Twenty Eight: Talent Show

Ella POV

Its been a month since I got shot. I'm almost fully recovered.

Chilli sign up all of us to do a winter talent show. And when I mean us, it Chilli, Rosie, Rags, and me. The talent show is in a couple of days and I don't want to so it, but I can't back down now.

Right now I was sitting in art. Francisco, Jamie, Rags, and Carson take this class with me and it's these freshmen girls behind me won't shut up. Our art teacher is 79 years old. She takes some time to hand out things. And the girls behind me just keep talking 'bout her.

"Will you shut the fuck up." I didn't ask. I told them to shut up.

"You talking to me."

I got out of my seat and Jamie came running across to hold me back.

I hate people who disrespect old people. Ms. Hollow reminds me of my Abuela and if someone disrespect's her I will hit that person. I don't give a fuck who it is.

I was lookig at the girls hard, "You're going to shut the fuck up and if I hear you say one more about her I will hurt you. You are going to be in the hospital when I'm done. Now do I make myself clear?"

The girls nod their head and I sat back down in my chair and Jamie returned back where he came from.

The group know's not to hold me back only Jamie can because he is like a baby in a teenager body. So I won't try to hit him. And he been holding me back for years now, its like his 6th sense.

Carson pulled me to him and whisper in my ear, "Its such a turn on when your mad like that."

××××_××××

Today was the day on the talent show. I was nervous, but I'm not doing it to win. I'm just doing it 'cause Chilli was making me do it.

We was dancing to four songs. 

Anaconda by Nicki Minaj, Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande & The Weekend, Shower by Becky G, and Touchin Lovin by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj.

I didn't want to do the last song because it was kind of sexual and its going to kids and parents in the audience. And Chilli wanted to do that song ans she is going to rap Nicki Minaj part. Chilli know's how to rap, but this girl is just crazy.

We all was wearing a cheetah print crop top, but different pants and shoes.

"Ella, do you got does butt pads I told you to buy?" Chilli told me to buy butt pads for Rosie. Me, Chilli, and Rags have as, but Rosie ass is so flat, that it goes inside her back. And you know you can't twerk if you don't have any ass.

I hand the butt pads to Chilli then she grab Rosie by her pants and put the butt pads in her pants. Then she ajust them to make sure they didn't look fake. The butt pads came in three different size. Large, extra large, or extra, extra large. And of course Chilli got the extra, extra large butt pads.

"Y'all are on in five minutes."

"Lets say a prayer," Chilli said. I shook my head at her.

We prayed that none of us fall and that Rosie butt pads won't fall out of her jeans.

××××_××××

We got second place. A stupid sophomore got first place 'cause she did a stupid magic trick.

I was totally embarrassed when we had to dance to the last one. Chilli came up with the dance for that song and it was just embarrassing.

But you should've saw my mom and dads face.

"Congratulations," Carson said and he put his hands around my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We was about to kiss, but Danny ran in between us.

I saw my dad (Michael) laughing at me. He told Danny to do it.

"You know I'm not going to be your little girl forever. I'm going to grow up, move out the house, have sex, get married, and other things. And you can't stop that," I said and cross my arms over my chest.

"I can stop that. I can lock your ass in the basement."

I gave him the finger.

×××××××××___××××××××

Hope you like it.

Not edit.

How was everyone week? Mine was okay. I went bowling and to golden corral on Thursday with my school. I had fun.

Pic on the side of the girls outfits.

DFFH is coming to a end in 7 more chapters

I didn't give any details about the dance cuz I really don't know how to describe dancing so let your imagination run with the dancing.

Vote ✔⭐

Comment

Love Yall

Cassandra ✌