Chapter Nineteen: Happy Halloween

Ella POV

"Are we going Trick-or-Treating or a party?" Chilli ask.

It was Halloween and we couldn't make up our mind rather to go Trick-or-Treating or to a Halloween party.

"What about this. We go Trick-or-Treating for three hours. Then we come home take a shower and girls do what girls do, then we go to the party. The party ain't gonna start till 11 anyway," Jamie explained. This is the smartest thing he ever said.

"Yea. Then we can take Danny and all the other little kids we know," I said.

Then the bell rung to go to class.

"Are we going to have matching outfits?" Carson ask and swung his arm around my shoulders.

"I already have my costume pick out."

"And a little birdy told me who your going to be."

"You need to stop talking to Chilli. You're gonna know all my secret's." I shove him off of me and went into class. But I forgot Carson take the same 6th period as me and he sit right next to me.

××××_××××

"Are y'all ready?" Like always I was the first one done. I was wearing a different costume, than the one I'm going to wear at the party.

Danny is going to be Sully from Monsters, Inc. Eric is a football player and Drake didn't want to dress up. Chris was a doctor and Rosie was a nurse. Chilli was a cop and Jay is her prisoner. Rags was a greek Goddess and Francisco was a greek God. I was Sandy from Grease.

All of them came out all at once. Even though Drake isn't dressing up he stills wants to get candy. And if we go to the rich part if Texas, they will give us money.

"I want a picture," Mom said while running around to get the camera. All the girls got ready in mine and Chilli room. We was going to meet Francisco, Carson, and Jay by the street we was Trick-or-Treating at, since Francisco is bringing all his sister's, Carson is bringing Nicole, Ace, and baby Lucas, we are taking 4 different cars.

"All the boys in Chris car," I can't take having Drake in my car. He is such a fucking mood killer. Thats why we don't take his places, because he complains like a big bitch all day.

"Did you tell Carson about the Trick-or-Treating costume or the party costume?" I ask Chilli.

"Both."

This bitch.

I turn on my radio and Goodbye Song by MKTO came on.

"This how about you right now," I told Chilli.

We got to the street faster then I thought. I got out and the all the boys was already here.

"I want a picture," Francisco said.

"Who is going to take it?"

He ran to a stranger and then gave him his phone, the stranger came in front of us then I gave him my phone. I want to put this on Instagram.

Carson came next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. After we took the group picture me and Carson took a picture by ourselves.

Carson was Danny from Grease. I really want to kill Chilli.

Carson took my hand in his then we started walking toward the houses. A trick I learn is I would wait to the kids come back and see how much candy the people gave them and if the people gave then a lot, I would take one of kids back up their and get some candy. I did that with all the kids at one house.

"You are smart and a fat ass."

I smiled and then started to dig in my candy bag to see if I had a Hersey.

"Are you mad at me?" Caraon ask.

"No."

We went to this one house and it look scary, so none of the kids went to go knock on the door. I was scared myself. I took Danny and Ace's hand, so of the kids saw a big person do it they won't be scared. They shouldn't use me as a role model.

I knock on the door then something popped out the bushes and I scream, jumped and ran back to the rode. I made sure I hit the peraon too.

"Your suppose to help them, not get scared." Leave it to Jamie to say something like that. Every body else was laughing.

××××_××××

For my second costume I was a sailor. Everybody else stayed in their first costume. I had to change and take a shower because I was sweaty from running away from those scary house.

They still was laughing about it.

"Can you please shut up? It's not even funny no more." It was funny, but I didn't was to laugh. I was putting on my lip stick and if they made me laugh I was going to mess it up.

"Are you ready?" Chilli ask me.

I put on my shoes and got up from my chair.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Damn, If you wasn't a sister to me." Jamie said and sat o, my bed.

"I didn't ask you, you fucking pervert," I told Jamie.

"Dont be surprise if Carson trys to rape you tonight."

××××_××××

We walked into the party and I walk to the kitchen. I plan on getting drunk tonight.

"Damn, Ella." I can't stop getting that reaction. And I don't know who said that.

"Wow."

I got a drink and went into the living room and sat of the couch next to Rags.

"Where's Chilli?" I scream over the music.

She pointed to a couple on the dance floor. Chilli was dancing with Jay. I chugged my drink and grab Rags off the couch. I don't know where Francisco or Carson is, but I was going to have fun.

Since they really wasn't playing a real fast song, I danced with Rags and then someone wanted to take my dancing buddy away.

"You look beautiful tonight." Someone whisper in my ear. I turn around and hit who ever it was. It was Carson.

"Why did you do that? Shit, you have a hard hit."

"Im sorry I didn't know it was you. You don't sneak up on people."

I took him to a bathroom and clean up his nose.

"Let go back downstairs, before Chilli thinks you rape me." He looked at me confused and I shook me head.

××××××××_××××××××

Hope you like it.

Not edit like always.

This is the last update before the New Year

Pic of Muffin on the side. Remember she is Ella dog.

Vote

Comment

Love you

Cassandra