Chapter Twenty-Two: Its Our Birthday

Ella POV

"Happy Birthday!" That's what I woke up to this morning and so did Chilli. I love that me and Chilli have the same birthday. And my mom, dad, and brothers likes to wake me up the same time I was born and I was at 3:59 in the morning. Who likes being wake up that early?

"Mom, I don't want a big party. I just want my friend's and family."

"Me and your dad's are not having a party for you and Chilli instead we are going to have a dinner with all your friends and Micheal your real dad is paying since he have like a million dollars just sitting on his desk."

"Did you get us a cake?" Me and Chilli ask in sync.

Me and Chilli love cake. One time it was our 11 birthday my mom had to go out and buy another cake because me and Chilli ate all the first one.

"Yes I brought three cakes, because I know how much you love cake."

××××_××××

"Happy Birthday," Francisco said then he try to give me birthday hits.

"If you hit me I will shoot you. Now try me," I said and got my books out of my locker.

"So you gonna let Carson pop your cherry tonight?" Francisco ask with a smirk.

"My sex life isn't any of your business, because you are going to run back and tell him. And its cliché to give your virginity on your birthday. I watch a lot of movies where the girl lose jwr virginity either on her birthday or on her boyfriend birthday."

"First on all you don't have a sex life. And second how long you and Caraon been dating?"

"Almost two months. Its to early. I don't want to be that dumb girl who give her virginity to a guy only when they been dating for a month and then he dumd hers."

"The difference between you and those dumd girls is that Carson loves you."

"I'm still not telling you if I'm going to let Carson pop my cheery or not. I know he sent you over here. How much did he offer you?" Now it was my turn to smirk.

"250. How did you know?"

"I can see Carson a couple lockers down trying to hear our conversation. I'm not stupid."

××××_××××

"Girls are ready?" We are about to go to me and Chilli birthday dinner.

I was wearing a white dress with roses on it and with a gold rose necklace. Chilli was wearing same thing as me, but her dress was black. My heels was white with roses on it and Chilli was black with roses. Me always like to match on our birthday. One time we trick people by saying we were twins, but I look like my mom, and she look like our dad.

We walk downstairs and got in the cars. Francisco, Rags, Jay, Chilli, and I was riding in Carson truck. I sat on the passenger side and went to give Carson a kiss.

"Happy Birthday." He said after we pulled away.

"Thank you."

I turned on the radio and We Can Make Love by Somo came on the radio. Thats a real sexual song. Then my phone beep.

Im jus trying to set the mood for 2night.

Of course it came from Francisco. I knew he was sitting behind me so I took off my heel and threw it at hit.

"Oops."

××××_××××

I was in a food coma. I ate so much that I feel like a sumo wrestler.

Now ot was time for me and Chilli to blow out the candles. I didn't want to get out of my seat.

I got out of my seat anyway and blew out the candles. Then me and Chilli cut a piece together and then she grab the piece and smach it in my face. Then i got a piece and smash it in her face. We always do that on our birthday.

Then we cut a piece for everyone and that cake was still on pur face. My mom wanted to take a picture of us.

We were getting weird looks from people, but I didn't care.

After we got clean up, my real day payed, the bill, and my mom got all the presents, it was time to hit the club.

××××××××_××××××××

Not edit like always.

So I live in Florida and all the people that live in Florida now about the south Florida Fair. Well I'm going sunday, just pray I don't throw up like i did last year.
Pic of Chilli and Ella dress on the side.

Hope you like it.

Vote ☑

Comment

Love you

Cassandra ✌