Chapter 6 - Everyone finds out eventually

~Courtney's P.O.V~

As soon as I got home I couldn't stop thinking about what Mari said. I knew I had to tell him. I just - I just don't want to hurt his feelings and I definitely don't want to get in between there friendship but I know if I don't tell him now then it will make things work.

To Damien:

Hey, Can you come over. I need to talk to you about something xx

I didn't receive a text message back until about 10 minutes later saying that he will be here soon. I honestly don't know how I'm going to tell him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I began to get nervous. I walked over to my door and slowly opened it. Damien was standing there smiling at me.

"Hey" He said as he walked in. I smiled back at him and sat down on the couch. He looked over at me then sat down next to me.

"You okay, Court!?" He asked. I looked down then back at him.

"I have to tell you something, Damien. And when I do you might hate me afterwards but I want you to know that it happened before we started dating" he looked at me confused

"Okay, Courtney. You are starting to scare me. Whatever it is you can tell me" he said. I sighed and looked up at him with a tear in my eye.

"Before we dated... I urm. Me and Shayne we urm" his eyes started to change from confusion to realisation. "We slept together" I said looking down at the floor.

He was silent for a minute.

"Was that the only time" he asked. I kept my head down.

"He - he kissed me today" I said feeling tears roll down my face. I saw him stand up.

"My best friend. Out of anyone my best friend" I raised my head and looked at him.

"Damien, Please. . I want to be with you"

"Do you have feelings for him" he asked

"I - I don't know. Maybe but Damien - " I said as he cut me off

"No, Court. You slept together and you never told me. He never told me." He said walking back and fourth

"Damien, " I said. He stopped and looked at me.

"No, Court. You slept with my best friend and never told me. I - I have to think about all of this" he said before leaving my house. I sat still on my couch crying.

I've ruined everything. He was so calm when I told him but I know Damien it will build up inside of him until he cracks. I texted Olivia to come over because I didn't know who else to text. I couldn't text Shayne that would be weird.

She then came in the door seeing my sitting down on the couch. She came over to me and hugged me.

"Court, What's wrong" I lifted my head and looked at her. I never told her about me and Shayne. I never told anyone. She pulled away from the hug and just looked at me. I took a deep breath in and told her everything. She didn't interrupt me once and just let me ramble on.

"Omg, Court." She said pulling me back into hug. "What's going to happen now" she said. I pulled away from the hug and looked down.

"I don't know, liv, but what I do know is that I've ruined everything" she looked at me.

"Courtney, you didn't ruin everything. You told him the truth and that was the right thing to do. Whatever happens next especially between Shayne and Damien is not your fault, okay!" I lifted my head to look at her.