Chapter 29

I woke up on the floor.

I had been snuggled into Yoongi's arms, but I guess the dream had me on the floor.

My breaths were deep and heavy, as I pushed myself off of the ground. I had never had a dream feel as real before. It was terrifying. If that happens in real life then I'm through. There's no escape from that.

The clock read two o'clock in the morning.

I had to get out of the house and clear my head. Too many thoughts were running through my head to go back to sleep.

After writing a quick note, I grabbed my keys and left.

I didn't know where I was going nor did I care.

I just had to get away for a bit.

Something didn't feel right but there was no point in stressing while people were in their house sleeping.

I ended up driving to Han and Co. and going to my gravity chamber.

I set it up to five-hundred times gravity.

But I had no intent on physical training. Instead, I sat down and decided to do some mental training.

However, when I shut my eyes to do the mental training, images of the cage and me suffering in it came into view.

I unconsciously gritted my teeth, my power raising to its highest level.

A terrible feeling had settled in my stomach. Something was off and I feared the worst of it.

Time Skip

Yoongi POV

I woke up at around nine.

Dahye had suddenly disappeared from my arms and the only one up was her mother.

"Umm do—"

"She went to get some fresh air. She had a terrible nightmare," her mother said.

"Do you know when she went out?" I asked.

"Probably around two in the morning," she shrugged.

She's been out to get fresh air for seven hours?

Somehow I believed that it was a little more than just getting fresh air.

"She's training right now. I can feel it. If you want to look for her go to Han and Co. She was probably doing mental training but I guess something was wrong so she started doing physical training," her mom said nonchalantly.

I nodded, almost immediately running out of the house.

On the way I made sure to pick up a cup of coffee for her.

As I got closer I could feel the power and energy Dahye was emitting.

It was incredible. I had a feeling that she had more inside of her that she was trying to unlock, but even then what she was displaying was wild.

The door to the company was unlocked, so I went in, following the energy she was emitting.

I found myself going into a basement and being led to a room titled 'Gravity Chamber.' It seemed to have a lock panel but the door into it was slightly open.

I guess today was my lucky day.

Her power was overwhelming. It was insane how much strength she was emanating.

"Dahye!" I called, scared to get into the gravity chamber.

My girlfriend came out of the chamber, sweat dripping down her skin.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I woke up and you weren't there. Your mom said you went out for fresh air at two in the morning. She told me you were here so I went and got you some coffee," I said.

She blushed a bit, "Thanks."

"So what happened? Was the dream that bad?" I asked.

"Hold on one second," she said, running back inside the chamber.

She pressed some buttons on the massive panel in the center. Then she motioned for me to come in.

I stepped inside the chamber, the marble echoing the sound of my footsteps.

She sat down on the floor, drinking her coffee contently.

"So the dream?" I asked.

She scrunched her nose a bit which caused my heart to do a backflip.

"It was weird. Every dream I've had has felt more and more real. But this one—" her hands clenched her stomach tightly. "This one felt so different. It truly felt like I was there experiencing the pain. It was excruciating. Imagine being electrocuted and burned alive. That's what it felt like. Then when I woke up this morning I could still feel remnants of the pain. I needed to get away. I was just going to go for a drive, but whenever something is on my mind, I like to train. So I came here."

Her hands started shaking, so I grabbed them and gave them a squeeze.

"I just have a really bad feeling about today. Something is going to go down. I just don't know what," she sighed.

"Whatever happens, I'll be by your side the whole way. Even if I'm not physically there," I said.

"Thanks Yoongi. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person in the world who's like me," she smiled.

I smiled, a lightbulb going off in my head, "Hey, why don't we fire this thing up and you can start training me?"

"Yoongi this is a very harsh training mechanism. You should probably learn the basics of fighting before training here. But...I could teach you the basics without firing up the chamber."

I smiled, watching her confidently get up off the ground.

"Alright. It's simple to pick up on. It's basically just throwing punches and kicks. So why don't you try throwing a punch?" She advised.

I threw an extremely weak punch.

"You did just find out about your powers. But we'll have our work cut out for us," she smiled positively.

Time Skip

After a few hours of training I had started to get the hang of it. Not enough to help her, but it was a good start.

"Don't forget, your survival instincts also kick in so that'll give you an edge as well," she said.

The smile that had been on her face had suddenly contorted into a frown. I could feel it too. An extremely large power source was on Earth.

She walked over to the control panel and brought out a closet which had one of her fighting outfits.

"But have you showered and all of that?" I asked.

"I did it here," she answered shortly.

She quickly changed in the closet and came out ready to go.

Her face seemed distraught and anxious.

"You okay?" I asked.

I opened my arms, motioning for her to come give me a hug.

She crashed into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"Hey it's okay," I comforted.

She pulled away from the hug, giving me a quick wink before she left the chamber and flew off.