Chapter 65

Smuffy chapter😳 ⚠️

An agonizing flight home led me straight into the loving yet very upset arms of my family. All of them scolding me for not resting and going out without telling them. And then that led to me explaining what had happened which led to them consoling me and basically it was a whole morning of mush.

But due to my actions, I had been confined to the likes of my room, being guarded by my boyfriend. Luckily, he was in love with me and couldn't resist me, so I convinced him to let me do some research while I stayed boarded up.

"What are you researching anyway?" Yoongi asked.

My trainer's words rang through my head. He was right I needed more training. My training pod wasn't pushing me enough. So that's what I was trying to figure out. How could I improve it and make the best of my next four days. Because starting tomorrow, I was not going to be on bed rest no matter how tired I was.

Tomorrow I began preparing.

My pencil flew around the page as I drew and erased designs to improve my already existing training chamber.

Yoongi's hands fell on top of mine making the pencil drop out of my hands. His hands interlaced with mine.

He pulled me close, pressing a warm kiss onto my lips.

"Don't work so hard. It's making me bored," he whined.

I gave him an amused side-eye, turning all of my attention to you.

"How can I give you more attention?" I asked curiously.

"Go on a date with me," he hummed.

I choked, "Wow smooth."

He smirked, "So is that a yes?"

"I want it to be. But my family is going to kill me if they realize I snuck out with you especially. After the small encounter I had today, I doubt they'll let me leave the house," I sighed.

"They can't choose your life for you. You've gotta live a little too. It's important to recover, but at this point, you seem like you're going crazy," he chuckled.

"You have no idea. You know what, you're right, I'd love to go on a date with you. And to start, I'm going to get this horrible thing off of my arm," I declared.

I ripped up the wrap around my arm, wiggling my fingers.

"Good as new. I knew I didn't need it for that long," I huffed.

"Jeez, superhuman much," Yoongi gaped.

I lightly punched him which resulted in him giving a pained, "Yep, definitely healed."

I pressed a sweet kiss to his lips, leaving him wanting more.

Time Skip

After a few agonizing hours of hanging around the house, and designing an improved training space, it was finally time for my date.

I slipped on my heels, carefully walking so that the heels don't make too loud of clicks against the ground.

Yoongi who had gone home to change arrived at the door, all dressed up.

I laughed, "Reminds me of when we first met."

"Ah, Mini Min was the name right?" He grinned.

"Who says it still isn't?" I teased.

He playfully shoved me, sticking his tongue out like a child. Then he put his arm out for me to hold, like the gentleman he is.

I was grateful that he had lent me his arm, just as an extra precaution in case I started to feel weak.