AUTHORS NOTE

Before this story, I just wanted to say a few things. This is a slightly darker werewolf AU. For someone who has been writing fanfiction online for over 10 years, I've got a bit tired of the same old werewolf AU. There are some cliches to this story, but I wanted to focus on the mental health issues that would most likely happen if someone was bitten and their whole world was flipped upside down. Now imagine that with several males in a group. So, I'm placing a slight warning on mental health issues are going to be spoken about and the characters will have them. But, I'm not falling into the whole suicide or self harm trend that happens with mental health issues in fanfiction on here. There are other forms of it beside those two. 

Also, on the werewolves themselves:

I am sticking with a more wolf shape when they transform rather than a hybrid. However, when the characters change, they feel every bone breaking and reassembling in their bodies. So, it's not exactly a peaceful process. Secondly, there is this concept of the inner wolf I have in this story where it is more like there is another being inside the characters rather than the two being one creature. Also, a slight spoiler i guess to the development of the story, the characters do not have control over their wolves at first and, hence, little things that happen in the beginning are highly important to the development of the characters control and figuring out their pack dynamics. 

Lastly, this fanfic will have gay sex in it. And it is rough, animalistic, ritualistic, typical werewolf sex with the swelling knot, with a slight dusting of breeding kink. So, if you like reading any of that, read and comment all you like! If not, move on and find something else to your tastes!

I will try to update this fanfiction when I can. I wanted to write the whole fanfiction out before posting, so I would have it done, but I was beyond excited to share this with the Solby community here. 

Thank you for reading this (if you have come this far and didn't skip on lol). Enjoy the story!

xXTheWhiteRavenXx