☽ Sam's First Heat ☾

This is basically porn. I'm a slut for them lol. So, here's the chapter I'm sure many of you have been waiting for!

Reggie is introduced here, but he will be important for another chapter in the future!

I'm honestly so excited for these little drabbles, so I hope y'all will like them!!! I kind of consider them like end credit scenes to a movie.

SUMMARY: Sam goes into Heat for the first time in the middle of a YouTube video.

BASED ON: Trying the Hardest Yoga Poses (Couples Edition) [LINKED ABOVE!]

There are times where Sam really hates being an Omega-- let alone a werewolf. Don't misunderstand him! He enjoys all its perks and even finds himself wishing he could be the Omega werewolf he is with Colby and his pack always (instead of pretending to be human). Being the Alpha's Omega came with so many duties that Sam felt like he was worshipped at times by their pack and those in the L.A. area who became their pack. However, now was a time where the blur between hating the werewolf and adoring it was so unclear.

It was a normal filming day where he told Colby he would help him film one of his videos. By doing so, it also gave some fuel to the Solby shippers (who had practically doubled after the Witches Forest and Origin Series, but still had no clue that their dream ship had come true). Sam wasn't sure what to expect when he walked into Colby's apartment. His mate had the craziest ideas sometimes. All he was told was to wear comfy clothing.

Unlike other's in their friend group (and outside their pack), Sam just went into Colby's apartment without a knock or a slow door opening. Well, it was more Sam's and Colby's apartment than just Colby's alone and it was meant to be so when the duo looked for another apartment complex. Yet, the two decided to get two separate ones. They realized that they were not going to tell their friend group about their relationship (at least not yet). Even more so was the decision about their YouTube subscribers-- both Alpha and Omega had to keep up the façade they had before. It was the best option.

So, it was decided that Sam's was used for majority of filming and for Pizza Night parties, but Colby's was their nest and den. Colby's became a place where the pair could let their wolfish nature take over and their pack could feel safe and welcomed. The living room space was simple with sofa's and area rugs and a large tv-- perfect for the pack get-together's where everyone could lounge together. Then, the other rooms were clothing storage, the bathroom. Their bedroom was basically just a mattress on the floor covered by hundreds of blankets and stuff. Of course, the pair made it their own by covering it with artwork and punk posters and memories of their times together.

However, despite using Sam's apartment for filming, today was one of the few times they filmed in Colby's apartment and, later, Sam would be thankful for this.

Once inside, Sam caught the now-familiar scent of Reggie Webber, younger human brother to Jake. The little Webber brother was busy setting up the lighting, while Sam's mate was moving the living room furniture to the back wall.