(5)

ANNIKA

"Any help? "He asked standing near me. I felt warmth in his voice which I missed for years. I could feel my uneven breathing and thumping heart.

As slowly as possible I replied him "No, no. It's fine, I'll take care".

He nodded his head positively but stood there watching me. While I turned around and resumed my work, but you know when your love stands near and stares - you can never have think of work. Same applies here I couldn't concentrate as he was staring or may say gawking at me. First time in three years he is standing near me for long time. Either he moves around leaving me or never comes beside me. Now this is above my head.

"Do you want anything? "I snapped at him. Maybe, he was in his own world that he startled with my question.

"No! I was just , um you don't need to take stress, workers are present. Sit and relax for some time." I was literally gawking at him. He was behaving as if he cared for me. Oh god! Please tell me what happened to him?

Before I could even answer his question, Rudra gave his mind-blowing entry "Yes Bhaiya. Ask Bhabhi to take rest for some time. She is running around the whole house from morning without having breakfast." Now why did he tell this, was it necessary? Anyway, he wouldn't care. And I was wrong this time.

"You didn't have breakfast?" Shivaay was shocked , I didnt except his reaction. I don't know if Ruddy was shocked but I was shocked. This was going out of hands now.

"Yeah. Actually, I had to work on the decorations.." He interrupted in between.

"Ruddy, get food and come. Go run! "Obeying his big brother he went running and I was still looking at him perplexed.

I politely denied "No, it's fine I will eat later "

"I didn't ask anything!" Pulling me towards the couch he settled beside me. What on earth is going on now.

Rudra came running with a plate of food. God! These Oberios. Shivaay took the plate in his hands, and before he tells something I interrupted  "I can eat later!"

Now I think there was something really wrong, Shivaay stuffed a morsel in my mouth glaring . I saw Rudy looking at me with big wide eyes as if he saw something which he cannot believe . 

He placed the plate in my hands and told in a very daring tone "Dare you get up not finishing this, you will see me. Rudy, make sure she eats and have a check on her " .