▪︎She is my wife▪︎

SHIVAAY

Anika is a real hardworking and sincere woman. The profession of hers is really equal to a god, she is the one who brings a life into this world.

The pressure, passion for her work is seen in the way she does it. I really appreciate the concern and sincerity she shows towards her work, it's evident in her behavior.

After Prinku gave birth she is supposed to stay for 2 days in hospital for recovery. Mom was staying with her in the hospital, Ishaan insisted to stay at night but he was already not in good health. I was wondering where will Anika be its 7 in the night and I don't know when she would come.

" Listen, when would Dr. Anika leave home?" I asked a nurse going through my way. She looked at me for a second to answer

" Sorry sir, I cannot reveal a doctor's schedule to a patient or a stranger" she told irritating me. Why on the earth all the staffs irritate me here?

"Neither am her patient nor a Stranger to her. I'm her family" I told gritting my teeth, these people get into my nerves.

Ahh! Wait she is the one who was drooling over me the 1st time I came here. Now I get it.

"Oh! But sir what is your relation with her? Brother? "she told in a whispering tone as if her heart is going to break. I don't care.

"Husband. I'm her husband" I told smirking and she is shocked, expected one. I laughed loud in my brain, silly girl.

"Dr. Anika is married?" She told not believing her own words. Why can't she just come to the point.

"Dr. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi it is. So, could you please give her leaving time" I told in my sugar-coated tone and I can bet she broke her heart and got double shocked hearing my name.

"Mr. Oberoi, Dr. Anika has her surgeries lined up. It's back to back, we cannot predict her finishing time. Only Dr. Anika knows but by seeing her schedule I can say it might go late night" she told looking at me in daze.

I didn't care to thank her, stupid her she is drooling over me. Till date Nicki never drooled over me how dare she?
Now Anika has her surgeries what do I do? I don't want to leave her till late night.

I know I have been a jerk for 3 years leaving her alone and not being with her but now I want to change, at least I want the friendship which we had. She deserves more but now I want to give her what I can. What to do!?

It's already twelve, does she always be here till late night? Why doesn't anyone be with her at least pick her up, what about Om Ru they were shouting telling we are there for our bhabhi blah...blah.

Stupid me being her husband I wasn't there what will I tell them. I already called her thrice but she didn't pick up maybe she is her surgeries.

My trance got broke with the phone call. Waah hundred years, I immediately picked the call up.

"Hello. Anika?" I can hear her voice exhausted and tired

"yeah, hello? You called?" I feel sad for her, I the jerk was in my own sorrow

" m. Mean is your working hours over. When are you coming home" I asked hesitantly, array three years I never cared now I do and I feel awkward?

"yeah, just completed. I'm heading towards the parking, will be there in half an hour" she told sighing.

"Great come down I'm waiting outside "I bet she slipped in shock.

"Sorry?" She asked in shocked tone for reconfirming.

"I told I'm waiting outside. Look down if you want" I told coolly.

I can see her peeping from her cabin and I smirked looking at her face.