▪︎Don't Leave▪︎

SHIVAAY

Blood. Blood there was blood all over my white shirt what just happened now? Anika is lying on my lap; my Nikki is lying on my lap covered with blood all over her.

Seeing her in this state my blood is going cold by each passing second, I can feel her hands becoming cold and my breath was being chocked from a very long time. I can't breathe its suffocating, i need my oxygen but it lying in my lap without any movement eyes closed.

I was dreaming my whole life with her few minutes ago, how happily i came to tell her that I love her and start my relationship with her for my whole life. But she was yet ready to leave me placing the deadly Divorce papers in my hand and broke me by telling she would be leaving to London.

Really? is it that easy to leave everything behind and go? Hasn't she seen the love, care and admiration i held in my eyes each time i look at her. She understood even though I never said anything and just showing my ignorant side but now I was showing all my love and care still she never figured out what was going in me!

Time was what i needed to figure out the mess I was being in. Was her patience running out that she took her decision in haste, she has already waited for these years but I just wanted few days which became long for her. Trust this girl she will turn everything upside down in seconds.

Fine I get it I was being a fool these days but now I'm not, she hurt me by telling she would never return. This time I'm not leaving and I'm not going to leave this idiotic girl whose thoughts has made my sanity decrease. Going towards the airport I asked her a simple question and she was shocked by that why? because she was trying to run away from me. Stupid!

Of course, Arnav asked be first before asking her to leave to London a week back. And I just told heaving my heart, if she wants to leave i will not stop her. Only I know how difficult and heavy i felt while i told those lines, but this lady easily accepted and told in front of me.

This girl will not listen but I want my Nikki at any cost who is hiding inside this strong women facade. Either it is now or never and it is now. The pain will eat me alive if I leave her, my hearts stops beating if I don't see her for few minutes and she is planning to go far and never return. In Her Dreams!

"Nikki" I scream my vocals out she is leaving and I'm not letting this happen.

She turned being shocked hearing that name after years.

"Don't Leave" I whisper yelled looking at her and my tears started brimming my eyes. There is nothing deadly then her leaving me. Confession

"I love you Anika, my Nikki. Please don't leave me, I will die. You were there with me even when I was being rude, arrogant and never needed you but now when i want to shower my love, care and I need you. You are leaving me now! Do you think I can survive if you leave me? No, it's a clear No I will die the moment you leave me. Already it took me years to come out from a heart break just because of you and now if you leave me I will break completely. Anika, I loved Diya and maybe we weren't meant to be together, she is happily married same like me! How can you think i wasn't happy in our relationship, I admit I wasn't happy at first but it does take time Anika to get over everything, then I was at least at peace with you?

I would have not left you even if Diya wouldn't have been married, the thought of leaving killed me to another level. If I don't see you for some minutes my breath stops and here you are leaving me. You don't know how many times I died hearing that you met with an accident till I saw you. Still you want to leave? Okay then go ahead but don't forget I will die without you." i looked at her she was a crying mess, she was crying vigorously, her swollen red eyes, red nose indicate the same. After a long pause