▪︎Will you be my Friend?▪︎

SHIVAAY

How easily she jungled up with the people in here, I never thought she would come on my 1 sentence. What did I do to her these years, she really deserves a better life, better husband?

She had been the perfect wife a man wants, my nikki has become this big that she handles every situation. But still I want that chubby, bubbly and chirpy Nikki back.

I saw her talking to a guy there closely, may be her friend but why is she so close to him! God what am I thinking. Going up to them

"Hey, can I just steal my wife for a minute" I told as my hand automatically went towards Anika's waist gripping it. She looked shocked at me.

"Actually, I wanted to tell something, that is." I was hesitating a bit; I didn't know how she would take it. First time I am nervous talking to her.

"Shivaay is everything okay?" She asked in a very gentle whisper.

"Yeah! Yeah absolute fine "I told looking at her.

"Then?" She asked curiously.

"Anika, the man standing there, he is in a higher position in the hospital you work in. I will talk to him regarding your job, I am sure he would promote you." I told in a breath, and she looked alarmed. Opening her mouth to say something but I cut her

"I know Anika you wouldn't like these, but I really wish I want to do something for you. Please don't deny this" I told holding her both palms in my hand.

She would be shocked to hear me but I want her to know I can do anything to make her happy.

She was nodding her head negatively but I was walking ahead to meet Mr. Luthra.

"Shivaay. Shivaay no stop doesn't" she came behind me shouting but it wasn't that loud because of the music, I know she is not fine in getting my help but she should know I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and nothing is impossible for me.

"Mr. Luthra, I told about the person." I wasn't able to continue; he was shell shocked looking at the back of me. Who is there? only Anika is there, why is he getting shocked.

"Good evening mam, it's great you are here. It's a pleasure to be in the place you are" he told looking at Anika and my mouth automatically gaped, what the hell is happening here. I looked at Anika being confused and she looked alarmed.

"Oh Mr. Oberoi, you here. And yes, you may not know she is Ms. Anika Trivedi the CEO, MD of the hospital which I work. But she is a gynecologist there to. "he told shocking the hell out of me. Anika is the MD of the hospital, how? When did this happen? Oh god what did I miss!

"Mam, it's a pleasant surprise you being here. Great to see you, and yes this is "Anika didn't allow him to complete, she cut in between

"umm Mr. Luthra its Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi "she told correcting him, this man is introducing my wife to me.

"Mam, you are married to Mr. Oberoi? Great to hear. You have been the best boss I have ever seen and I would really look forward to work under you more" he stared with his praises and I think she was embarrassed

"Mr. Luthra, I think you need to carry on with your dinner, nice meeting you here" she told stopping him from further praises. He went with his colleagues leaving us alone.

She was literally closing her half face with her palms being embarrassed. I don't should I laugh looking at her state or should I feel bad on myself of not knowing my wife's position in her work place.

We were soon pulled on the dance floor by some of my clients, I still can't get over my previous embarrassment and she wasn't even looking at me.
Pulling her closer in the dance I whispered