5

Cody's POV:

"Are you ok Belli? I haven't seen you this happy in forever." Joc asked as I walked back into the clubhouse.

"He probably went to meet up with his girl." Corey answered.

"Woah wait. Cody is taken now? What happened to that one blonde chick?"

"I'm not taken." I responded shaking my head. "And Jenna, we ended up not doing anything. She's kind of psycho. I broke it off with her a long time ago."

"Kind of? Bro she tried fighting Madisyn when she just asked if you wanted more water." Corey recalled sounding a bit mad.

"Good job on ending that one Belli." Joc said.

"Thanks." I shuddered at the thought of us being together still.

Jenna and I met at one of my high school friend's party last year. We went out for a few dates and that was it. Reason being, was that she never trusted me by myself with any other women. Plus, she always got jealous when a fan asked for a picture, especially if the fan happened to be female. Not going to lie, I excused her behavior for a little while but when she wouldn't let me talk to any of the WAG or even order my food with a female waitress I broke it off.

She went a bit crazy and wouldn't stop texting and calling me saying she was sorry. After a few missed calls I blocked her toxic ass.

"Anyways, tell me about this new girl."

"She's just a family friend. Her name is Lauren and she plays on the softball team for UCLA."

"Oooo another softball player." Joc teased. "Catcher?"

Jenna was also a softball player. She plays for the University of Oklahoma as a catcher.

"No plays shortstop."

"Nice. Let's hope she isn't a psycho this time."

"Yeah."

From what I could tell, Lauren was already drastically different from Jenna. In a good way of course.

"When's her next game?" Corey asked.

"Today in fact." I answered. Maybe I could go and watch.

"Let's go and watch." He said reading my mind.

"Wait for real?"

"Yeah why not. We got nothing else to do for the rest of night."

"I guess. Wouldn't we be recognized and stuff. I don't wanna start rumors with the media. I just met her Corey."

"Nah we can lay low on the sidelines or something."

"Ok, but if TMZ finds out or some shit and ruins my chances with her your done Seager." I half jokingly threatened.

"Yeah yeah. I'm going for you bud. Joc you coming?"

"Nah, I'm going on date night with Kelsey while Ellen and Clayton watch Poppy."

"Have fun."

"Not too much fun" Seager teased.

Joc just rolled his eyes.

A little bit after that, we hopped onto the bus to take us back to the hotel.

On the way there, I sent Lauren a text.

Coach ;)

Hey It's Cody, is this Lauren?