What My Heart Wants?

Shivaay and Anika are on their way to her home,her destination.She has become sober and composed.While driving, Shivaay says in his mind-

"I don't know if I will ever get the chance to see or meet you again.This is going to be our last meeting as you will go back to your family.Those five days were something else which I never experienced in my life.My life moved around only you.Only you were in my thoughts and concern.Anika,you came into my life silently without making any noise, will leave also like that-nothing in between.Having you though for few days,I could stay away from all the tension of my life.Had no tension of countless enemies, business rivals,stock price.... because of you.Have enjoyed a lot giving my time to you and to my family.Like I was on some happy vacation,all thanks to you.

Just a little time is left then you will be in your house.I am going to miss you don't know to what extent.So many people meet us as strangers.We don't remember each and every other and you are a stranger to me.I should treat your memory like that.You came like huge wave of Ocean suddenly, without any preparation and now will vanish like a stir that a stone creates in a pond after pelting it in the water-Is it true?You will forget every single thing once you recover,all those moments you spent in OM.But I am not fortunate like you.You know,some memories become very special in the least expectation.You and your presence will be such a memory in my life..............."

Watching Shivaay silent for longer than necessary Anika asks with a snap-

A: Hello,where are you?Why are you smiling silently?

S: Well, I was thinking you might be impatient to meet your family...You know Anika,you owe big time to me.

A: Basically you are trying to say that you have done huge favour on me so you should be rewarded for that right?Okay,what do you want?

S: YOU!!

A: What?

S: You are going to meet your family and my responsibility will finish with that.This is my reward which I consider I have got already.

A: Hmm......Nice one.Are you happy with that?You can exchange you know?

S: If I ask anything else,will you generous enough to give me that?

A: Of course,why not?Are you testing me?Go on, ask for anything.I won't refuse.Pinky Promise!

S: Pinky Promise?What is that?

A: You don't know PP? When one wants to do something for sure,he/she does that using their Pinky-Give me your hand(Locking both of their fingers)This is called Pinky Promise.Actually it's a permanent surety,like deal is sealed and you can't back off.You have to fulfill what you have promised.

S: You do it often?

A: I don't know.It came in my mind you asked like that.

S: Great! That means medicine is working and you will recover soon and then.........He stops.

A: Finish it na Shivaay?Why did you stop?He is looking sad.

S: Nothing important.Let's talk about something else.

A: Okay,as I no,we have performed Pinky Promise so you can ask for anything from me.Just tell me what you want.

S: Shall I?

A: You are waiting for any auspicious moment to ask?Just tell na?Before Shivaay can say anything,his phone starts ringing.Om is on the call.He picks up.

O: Shivaay,how far you guys have reached?Is everything okay?How is Anika?

S: Yeah Om, everything is okay.Looking at Anika- Anika is absolutely fine.Don't worry I will call you once I get free.Bye.....Phone gets disconnected.

A: Your family members are so nice Shivaay.You are very lucky to have them in your life.Have seen how all of them took care of me.Never felt for a second that I was not in my home.I won't be able to forget you all in my entire life especially those days which I spent with your family........On Anika's words, Shivaay stops the car.

A: Why did you stop?

S: I think you,I mean we should stop because we have reached.

Anika looks ahead.Trivedi Villa is seen, shining in its own glory.

S: Your destination.Welcome home Anika!