Chapter 29

Around 10:30 pm
______________

Shivaay and Anika are seen sitting in the hall.

A:  Rudra said before leaving that he would return as early as possible.Now look at the time.Where is he?I have called but phone is unreachable.Same with Choti.

S:  Don't worry.They must be stuck at traffic.Let me call Rudra and you try Soumya's.

He takes out his phone to call Rudra but his phone rings-

S:  Rudra?Where are you?I.........Without saying anything for few seconds,he stands up suddenly then shouts-

What?Are you okay?Is,is Rudra fine?O..Okay.....He cuts the call.

A:  What happened Shivaay?Where is Rudra?What he said?

S:  Soumya's call.They were with each other then met with an accident.Don't worry,they are safe.Let's go outside.They are about to reach......

Some Time Later
______________

Rudra is in his room,upstair.Shivaay,Anika and Soumya are beside him.His right hand is fastened to a sling.
He is eating from Shivaay's hand and complaining at the same time.Shivaay decides to tease him-

S:  Already I am handling Anika now you too?Rudra frowns.

A:  This is not fair Rudra huh?See,your brother is tired because of me now you will make him more!You should have informed him before getting injured.Bechara Shivaay!
Rudra says taking a spoonful-

R:  You are absolutely right bhabi.Bhaiya's sense of humour is unbearable right now like my pain.I had so many plans.Everything got ruined.

S:  Why are you getting hyper?

R:  Why am I getting hyper?How will you understand Miss.Bookworm?
I won't be able to play video games,can't do exercise,can't go out and I have a longgggggggggg...list.My loss is bigger than anything.Let it be.You won't understand.

S:  I do understand.You don't want to try and that's not my problem.Okay,doctor has prescribed medicine and asked you to take full rest.
Put a temporary full stop on your errands for the time being.Your social life,girlfriends,protein shake etc.can wait.Focus on yourself this time.

There,Shivaay and Anika are observing Rudra and Soumya with a shining smile.He puts in-

S:  By the way Soumya,how long it will take Rudra to recover?

So:  Seven-eight days if your brother is ready to cool down Jiju.

S:  He will for sure.But I am relieved as you are here.

R:  You are making me Paraya Dhaan bhaiya?See na bhabi.

A:  Sorry Rudra but I agree with Shivaay this time.

So:  Sun liya?Now you have to follow my instructions whether you prefer it or not.Am I clear?

Rudra mutters under his breath-Lady Drill Master!Hey bhagwan,bachalo mujhe!Kaha phass gaya main!

S:  So,everything is settled then.He turns to Anika-
I will stay with Rudra tonight.You....

A:  And I am with Choti.

R:  Yes bhabi,take away your sister.

So:  Dekha di?

A:  Stop it.Come with me.I am taking her away Rudra.You take rest.Good night........They leave.

Soumya's Room
______________

Anika is turning pages of a magazine lying on the bed.Later Soumya joins her.Anika props up with one elbow-