Chapter 28

Anika's smiling,glowing face makes Shivaay wonder-

"What all Anika is thinking and smiling?Anyway,it's a good sign.She was quite panicked.Should I inform her that everything is going to be fine between her and Mr.Trivedi?No,I think I should wait for upcoming big day.Anika's happiness will be boundless,totally.Sorry Anika,can't tell you now.........."

Shivaay too starts smiling sweetly imagining those future happy moments of Anika's life without knowing that she just declared her "Love" for him-A silent declaration though.She says in her mind-

"What I just said?I love you Shivaay?I am really too much!Confessed such a big matter in silence!
So what?I am sure I have said this line countless times in the past!
Still,I am getting a different sensation like exactly the feelings of "First Time".By the way,when I said it for the first time,that might be a very special incident.
How I wish to know Shivaay's reaction on that! 
It must be priceless.And how Shivaay expressed his feelings through that ever-loved,sought-after sentence-

"I Love You"?

I know Shivaay too loves me and I can see it,sense it,feel it in his every action and word.But he has not said it yet to me since I got my consciousness back.Standing at this point of our relation,it must be a formal,typical thing for Shivaay!
One second,when did I become so unromantic to think this way?I tease Shivaay that he is unromantic but now I know it's me who is the real one!
Why am I blaming Shivaay?Even I have not vocalized it to him!Did Shivaay too confess it in silence?What are you thinking Anika?
Shivaay himself is the biggest proof of his love for me.I don't need any formal declaration every now and then,yes........"

Nuzzling more closely in Shivaay's arms,she takes a deep breath of inner happiness and satisfaction.

ON The Road
___________

Rudra is driving the car with Soumya in it.
She is looking outside while he is trying hard to start a conversation-

R:  So,how was your day?Addressed person is respond-less.He tries again-Hello,where are you?

S:  What?

R:  I am suspecting that you are undergoing toothache that's why you are very much reluctant to open your mouth!

S:  Thank you so much for your concern.No,I am not suffering from any toothache.I just don't want to talk to you.If you plz,excuse me.....She says suppressing her anger.

R:  You seem very anti-social! You have the company of Rudra Singh Oberoi and being anti-social in my presence is a- a crime!

S:  Are you subtly trying to say that you got offended because I am not paying any attention to you?

R:  And may I ask,why are you nurturing such odd misconception?

S:  Going by the nature of you obviously!

R:  Well,the truth is,sitting silent inside a car is not something which is my type nor I prefer.
To make this journey smooth I proposed to have a conversation.Can you co-operate?You are much talkative!

S:  I see.Go on.

R:  All your 32 teeth are up?

S:  Why are you behind my teeth huh?

R:  I thought you would appreciate my choice of topic for conversation!You are going to be a doctor so........

S:  Only because I am a medical student,you assumed I can only converse on things related to it?I must appreciate your sense of intelligence Mr.Rudra Singh Oberoi!
I should have expected it earlier.