Chapter 34

Next Morning
____________

Sunflower Petals
______________

Shakti,Jhanvi and Tej leave for Mumbai after breakfast.Om had gone to Trivedi Villa to bring back Priyanka before senior Oberois left.
Rudra was supposed to go but could not because of his sleepiness.After Priyanka's return,Shivaay goes with senior Oberois to see them off.

Trivedi Villa
___________

Mr.Trivedi is reading newspaper sitting in the hall.The one he is reading has covered Anika's inauguration ceremony.She comes there-

A:  Good morning,Dad.

H:  Good morning dear.

A:  Here is your coffee....He takes the mug.

H:  Coffee is tasting different today.

A:  You like it?

H:  Well,of course.Who made it?

A:  I made it.

H:  You?(He sounds really surprised)You learnt making Coffee?How come?

A:  Shivaay drinks coffee.I wished to learn to make for him so he taught me.....She blushes.

H:  I see.But tell me dear,how are you managing wake up early in the morning?Is Shivaay pressurizing you?Or he loves drinking the coffee you made?

A:  No Dad.He never puts pressure on me for anything.I manage sometime in the morning and other time if he wishes to drink.

H:  My daughter is really progressing in domestic affairs especially in the part of pleasing her husband.Thinking something-Do you have started learning cooking too?As you know there is very famous proverb-Way to a man's heart is through his stomach.Did you?

Anika says nothing.Mr.Trivedi exclaims-

H:  Wow!I must say,Shivaay had undertaken a big task of teaching you culinary art.By the way,how many items have you learnt apart from the favourites of Shivaay?

A:  Mom is calling me Dad.Have your coffee!

She runs away almost hearing Mr.Trivedi laughing out loud!

Rest of the day Anika keeps on looking at the door in the hope of Shivaay's arrival.Every door bell excited her.
She feels grumpy as he has not called her even for once since their last meeting.She tried to call but could not for some unknown reason.
Mr.Trivedi has teased her a lot on that.

Finally Shivaay reaches Trivedi Villa at the time of evening.As soon as he enters into the room,everyone throngs around him except Anika.Although she was dying to see him but refused to show up.
She comes in front of him only few minutes before their departure.Shivaay says nothing and Anika feels all the more restless.Mr.Trivedi chuckles in his heart!
They take everyone's leave and head for Sunflower Petals.

Shivaay's car is moving ahead on the busy road of Delhi.Anika has sat silent beside him.Watching that he says in his mind-

"Is she angry with me or what?"

As if Anika heard what he said-

A:  Did you just say something?Shivaay clears his throat-

S:  Have,have you...taken your medicine properly?

A:  What do you think?

S:  Must have taken.I am just asking!

A:  Don't you wish to ask anything else?