Chapter 27

"ISHQ,
Joh Toofani Dariya Se Bagavat
Kar Jaaye Woh,
ISHQ
Bhare Darbar Mein Joh
Duniya Se Ladh Jayee Woh,
ISHQ
Joh Mehboob Ko Dekho Toh
Khuda Bhool Jaaye Woh,
ISHQ......."

Anika has reached Sunflower Petals.She is very happy and the reason of her happiness is one and only-Shivaay.

She comes to kitchen to look after the arrangement of dinner and she herself cooks three different dishes for Shivaay,Rudra and Soumya.

Finishing the kitchen task,Anika goes back to her room.She changes into night cloths then gets in the bed with Shivaay's photo-frame from dressing table.
Then,she starts her monologue with that-

A:  Hmmmmm.....You are really an enigma to me Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.Sometimes I really don't understand you.
Today I was literally on fire.She laughs-But you tell na what else could have I done?Have my sautan and that's enough huh?

She lies down on the pillow.Placing the photo before her eyes she says-

You always make me special,very special.She takes a deep sigh-Don't know how we met,how our marriage got fixed,how our relation started!
Was it a love marriage or arrange marriage?

This stupid accident of mine just ruined everything.Wish you could let me know from the start!

So much subtle emotions,happiness,feelings might be there!How unlucky I am!
Anika sits up on the bed-

Where are you Shivaay?Waiting for you since long.You make me wait like this when I need you most,why?

She starts caressing Shivaay's pic.Next,she recalls those sweet moments at office,in between her and Shivaay.Little blushing,smiling,Anika kisses that photo of Shivaay,in her hand.She decides to call him.

Anika is about to get down the bed but stops feeling dizzy.She tries to ignore but it overpowers her.A very strong pain sips through her senses and her breathing turns heavy.Her vision turns hazy at the same time.
Shivaay's photo-frame falls on the floor as Anika collapses on the bed.With much difficulty,she raises her head from the bed while writhing in acute pain and looks at the broken frame.Forwarding her trembling hand in that direction,with a blurred vision,she utters-

Sh...Shi...Vaay............Anika faints then and there-her hands,hanging over that broken pic of Shivaay!
________________________________________________________________________________

Shivaay comes home with a big bouquet of flower and a box of Anika's favourite chocolate.
He inquires about her to a staff and she tells him Anika is in their room.Starting for the room he says in his mind-

"You will be very happy to know that I have met your Dad Anika.And a big surprise is waiting for you.
I just can't wait to see those surprised expressions on your face which make you so adorable to look!"

He comes in front of the door.Before entering Shivaay pauses for a second,takes a look at the flower bouquet.Smiling he steps inside saying- Ani....He could not finish.

What he sees,freezes him completely.Bouquet and chocolate box fall from his loose grip.Anika is lying unconscious on the bed.
Shivaay runs towards the bed.Gathering Anika in his arms,he shouts-

S:  Ani...Anika?What,what happened to you?Anika?Open your eyes plz.He pats her cheeks-
Are you playing some prank?I am not liking it at all.Just,just wake up Anika.

Looking around,he puts her on the pillow carefully.His heart beats are racing as fast as possible fearing the worst.He brings a glass of water and starts sprinkling on Anika.
She gets her senses back,fluttering eye-lashes slowly.Watching that Shivaay cups her face and says-