Chapter 36

"Ek Qayamat Ho Jayegi,
Ek Jung Jo Chid Jayegi,
Jab Meri Sachai
Tere Jhoot Se Takrayegi........."

Party gets started.Music,laughter,dance,endless talks are overflowing the terrace.
But Rudra's party is not a party at all without his special "Punch" drink.It gets served to everyone in abundance under the supervision of Rudra Singh Oberoi.
In no time all his guests turn high on "Punch".

Everyone has sat down to take rest after the maddening fun.Few minutes later Gauri says-

G:  Omkara ji,which brand's oil you use in your hair?So shiny and silky.I really want to know.

R:  This is O's secret.He never shares.

O:  Tu chup kar.Gauri,I will tell you but later.Okay?

G:  Okay......She gulps down her punch.

R:  Lady doctor ji,won't you share any of your secrets?

A:  Secret....yes,that's the word.Do you remember Rudra,you addressed me as di instead of bhabi couples of times.Why?

Though everyone is inebriated more or less under the influence of alcohol,they heard what Anika said and get shocked,looking at one another.

A:  What?Did I say something wrong?Sometimes I doubt you all lie to me and the reason I don't understand.Like if I know the truth something big will happen.Why I feel like that Shivaay?

S:  There is nothing....like that Anika.Relax.....He drinks his punch.

So:  Mr.Oberoi...I mean Jiju is right di.Chill.

A:  Hmmmm....Okay.But Choti you tell me,when you came here for the first time and saw Rudra,why you behaved like you met him for the first time?You two conversed at the dining table like two complete strangers.I felt odd but ignored anyhow.Why is that?

O:  Shivaay,lagta hai aaj tera bhanda phoot jayega bhai.Kuch kar.

S:  You...you are right Om.Anika....

A:  Plz Shivaay,let me speak.So where was I?Got it.Tell me Rudra,why you called me di?

R:  You are like my elder sister,simple......He finishes a whole glass at one go.

A:  No,no.This had to be something else.

There,Gauri starts laughing holding her glass.

O:  What has happened to her?

R:  Chad gayi.

G:  You know di,you are living through a bunch of lies.Pure white,manipulated lies.

A:  What?

S:  O God!

R:  You are gone bhaiya!

G:  You don't know anything di.Listen,they are not going to tell you but don't worry.Your Chutki is here.I will tell you.

O:  Gauri,plz stop.

G:  Don't stop me today Omkara ji.Di has right to know what is cooking behind her back.

Anika stands up somehow followed by everyone.

A:  Don't listen to anyone Chutki.Tell me what you know.

S:  We should leave Anika.Come.

A:  No Shivaay.I want to know.

So:  Rehne doo na di.

A:  Then you tell?Soumya looks down.

G:  Di,I am telling you......She puts down her glass-