Chapter 18: Slowly Dying

1357 Words.

Date: ??? || Location: The Meridail Castle || Time: ???

Gloria's P.O.V.

I teleported myself in front of the Meridail Castle. My sister's castle. Two big birds were protecting the door. I slowly approached them.

"Gloria! Good to see you again! Came to help your sister again?" One of them said.

"Never. I'm here to stop her. Like always."

They groaned and I pulled out my wand, pointing it in front of their faces. "Not so fast. Let me in. It's not very hard for me to hex you, right here, right now." They gulped and walked away.

"This is not over yet. The Queen is now very powerful, even for you."

Out of my frustration I waved my wand up making one of them hit the nearest wall. I glazed at the other one. "Do you want it too?" I yelled. He shook his head and tried to help the other one. I opened the door and walked upstairs.

I knew exactly where my sister could be but I stopped when I heard screams coming from the left door near a window. It was locked so I mumbled a spell which unlocked the door. There I saw Lauren, Sophie and Aaron. Lying down on the cold floor.

"Gloria! Thank God! Help us!" Aaron yelled and I quickly shushed him by putting a hand on his mouth.

"Shush! You don't want Merida to hear, do you?"

"Who's Merida?" Sophie asked. I smirked and untied them all at once.

"My sister."

"The Dark Queen?" Lauren murmured and I nodded.

"Shit! You were sisters this whole time?" Aaron asked and I nodded once again.

"Come on, if Roxanne and Axel won't show up. We will have to take care of her." I walked towards the door but stopped when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Won't show up? What do you mean?" Aaron asked. I sighed.

"Do you think they are scared?" Sophie added.

"No, but maybe...I-I think something bad happened back to the real world."

"What do you mean?"

I sank down the floor. Didn't want to look at them. "The Crystal is very powerful and can cause some serious damage between the two worlds. Like changing time or even death."

"W-what do you mean? They might be dead while they were trying to come back here?"

"Perhaps." I whispered.

I looked up at them only to see a mad Aaron, a depressed Sophie and a worried Lauren. "Come on, we can't lose anymore time." They nodded and stood up. All the others were following me.

I walked up the stairs. The castle was the same since I left it. My sister was so much different compare to me. She always liked death and depression. When I was old enough I left her and my father. After some years, I got a letter saying that my father died and since my sister was older than me, she would be the Queen of this world. Which was a big mistake.

"Gloria? I'm scared."

"Don't be, Lauren." I tried to calm her down.

"But I don't have powers like you guys. I can't give much of a help. I'm useless."

"You are not! We talked about this."

"Sophie! Be quite." She nodded.

"I can hear you!" I turned around to see not other than my own sister. The Dark Crystal was on her neck.