Chapter 1

"Ticket please." The nice flight attendant says to me.

"Here you go." I say giving her my plane ticket.

"Go on Ms. Peterson, have a lovely flight."

"Thank you. I'll try." I say back as I make my way to the plane that's taking me back to Chicago for the summer.

You see I'm going back home for summer to be with my family and friends who I miss oh so much, I live in New Yrok where I go to school. I really just moved here so could go to law school. For as long as I could remember I wanted to be lawyer, it's always been my dream job. But it's not easy leaving on my own, I always had the help of my mother back in Chicago, here in New York it's different.

I have to take care of myself, I can't go to my mom for everything and I miss that.

My mom Morgan Peterson is best, she's raised me to be the independent confident woman I am today and I love her for that. After my dad left she was all I had. But enough about that, let me tell you about me.

My name is Charlotte Peterson and I'm 21 years old. There isn't much for me to tell you about myself I'm just a normal girl trying to make it in this crazy world.

"Excuse me Sir, that's my seat." I say to this balding man that's sitting in my seat.

"No it isn't, this is my seat, so find yours and leave me alone." He says back.

"Sir my ticket says that this is where I'm supposed be sitting, so please move." I say showing him my plane ticket.

"I'm sorry Ms. Didn't mean to be so rude." The balding man says to me.

"It's okay, just next time maybe you should check where you're suppose to be sitting before just sitting in other people seats." I say with a bit of attitude.

"I will, and maybe you should stop being such a bitch." Sir Pitches says to me and walks away, I don't say anything back to him because I already feel so bad for him, I mean he's going bald.

"Everyone please put your seatbelts on as the plane prepares to take off." A loud voice tells everyone.

I take my seat and put my seatbelt on and wait for the plane to take off.

As I'm waiting I can't help but think about how nervous I am about going home for the summer, I mean it's been three years since the last time I went home. I've missed my mom so much, I talk to her everyday, I just miss seeing her face. But my mom isn't the reason that I'm so nervous about going home Liam James Payne is.

Liam is my ex'boyfriend we dated back when I was in high school, we actually dated the hold time I was in high school. I meant Liam my second week of school when he wouldn't stop staring at me while we were in History class. When class was over he stop me in the hall and asked me my name.

Flashback

"Excuse me but may I ask you what you're name is?" The boy from history class that wouldn't stop looking at me asked.

"My name is Charlotte." I tell him. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says with a smirk.

"I've heard that one before, you're gonna have to do better than that." I say turning around to walk away but he grabs my arm stopping me.

"Wait don't you wanna know my name Char?" Wait did he just give me a nickname?

"Sure what's your name?" I say while rolling my eye's.

"Liam, Liam Payne."

"What a nice name, now If you'll excuse me i really have to go, my next class starts in five mintens." I tell Liam as I notice how beautiful he really is, with his brown hair, brown eyes, nice lips, his v neck t shirt, black jeans and brown boots.

"Like what you see?" Liam says to me knocking me back into reality.

"Uhh well I just-" I was at a lost for words. he had caught me checking him out. I bet my cheeks are as red as a tomato.

"It's okay Char as I said before you're very beautiful yourself." He tell me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Liam but i really have to go."

"Okay I'll see you later Charlotte." He says in walks away.

End of flashback

Little did I know Liam would be my first boyfriend, best friend and my one true love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone my name is Tichina and this is my first story on Wattpad I'm sorry if there is any misspellings, I am writing this on my phone and it's kinda hard but I'm pulling through and if there is any misspellings can you guys please let me know so I can fix. Well that's all I have to say I'm hope you guys like my story. I will post the next chapter tomorrow.