Izukus first kill (almost)

Izuku POV

Dammit! Why is Kacchan here?! I was at the base, how did he know where I was? Everyone else was at the USJ, I had no choice- I had to hide. 'DEKU!' Kacchan yelled out in to the Villain base.
Fuck, I don't have any time to hide..

I tired for a few minutes to come up with a plan but to my luck, Kacchan busted in to the room- seeing me. 'FUCKING BITCH DEKU, YOU HONESTLY ARE SO LOW' He had grabbed me by my collar, laughter was heard- coming from my mouth.
I was holding a knife in my other hand, looking at him with red eyes. 'Oh? Why are you here, Kacchan?' My hand lifted up and I tried to stab him, he backed off.. dropping me in the process.
I got up and started giggling 'Bow down to your highness, asshole' Kacchan stared at me with a type of fright I haven't seen since the sludge incident a few years ago. 'Kacchan' I tackled him, looking in to his crimson eyes- 'Oh yes, that's the look I like to see' I giggled and stabbed the knife in to his arm, I loved hearing the screams of my ex-bully.. it felt so good. 'WHAT THE FUCK DEKU, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?' Kacchan started crying, I really felt nothing. 'GET SOME HELP, PLEASE' I started laughing, lifting up my knife ready to strike again. 'Do you think a villain, someone who has also been bullied by you, would get help? You mental?' Kacchan just stared at me, like I was a stranger.. It hurt. My eyes turned back to green and the knife dropped to the floor. 'W-what did I do?' I looked at the knife that was covered in blood and screamed- backing away 'Fuck fuck fuck- I'm so sorry Kacchan! P-please don' t hurt me!' Kacchan was weirded out and looked at him a lil angrily.
 A teacher came in.. Aizawa- 'Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou- What in the name of god happened here?' I looked at Aizawa and started crying 'LEAVE! JUST FUCKING LEAVE, WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!' he was freaking out and Aizawa walked over to him to calm him down, patting his back. 'Leave' I said once more and they left- Kacchan being treated for his stab wound.

Later Shigaraki came back with the rest of the group and didn't ask me anything, he just smiled and patted my head, I was confused- 'Good job' he didn't say anything more and then it was the next day.

Nedzu had called me in to the office and I slowly from my class walked over there, knocking on the door before walking inside 'Excuse me sir, you called for me?' I smiled politely. 'Ah Midoriya, please, take a seat- We have alot to talk aboutI felt the sweat drip down my forehead.. 'Did I get caught?' as soon as the thought arrived in my head, the door to the office opened and there was Aizawa-Sensei and All Might. 'D-did I do something wrong?' I asked, tilting my head. 

'Izuku Midoriya, you are arrested for working as a spy for the L.O.V' 

------------------

uhm hi?